Jul 24, 2022
Just a small complain to the developer, I know I know a lot of work, and time to make it. And the story is not finished yet. But...

1) Do we need to have every girl with a dick? I mean in the beginning it was fun playing a little, but now it seems that every scene you are fucking a girl/monster with a dick, or you turn yourself into a woman. I know you can turn it on and off (FCA/FCD, see pc.rpy file for more codes). But why can't I choose? So if you go to Amy, you can choose if you fuck her, or she fucks you, but you need to go to your computer to turn it off, so she doesn't have a dick. But why not also add, that she can be without a dick, she did have the magic pills for it. Sometimes its fun, but it has just become too much, so much actually that I started to hate it. And if you turn it completely off, you seem to miss half the story fun, and 80% of the secret images too.

2) And please add some alternatives for reading Katie's mind, and why can I read her mind, but not of someone else ?

3) Why can't I spent the night with any other girl ? I mean Amber is supposed to be your girlfriend, but you can only sleep with Katie?

4) Same can be said with the TV scene, okay there is now a new one with foot fun. No idea why that would be an item, not my thing, but why not, at least it's some variation. Same with Amber watching TV alone, it's always the same program, same text, please think of 1-2 extra variations, so it doesn't look like this girl watches the same show every night.

5) Same with fucking those demons, why can't I choose at repeating scene, if I want them to be human / demon, with or without dick ? It would make for some variety, and those demons are so fucking ugly, it seems most of the images are already rendered, you just need to add the choices.

6) Maybe an idea, why can't I visit the other woman anymore after there story is over, I would suggest a repeat scene option, with a stay for the night option.

I know I know, the game is not finished yet, it's just a few suggestions...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lunars Chosen [0.22 ] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2.8 GB/ 1.08 GB) : , (Mac)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone more than me having a "groundhog day"-moment at Serenas with Sara ?
It seems I'm in a loop when visiting Serena and getting introduced to her over and over again, then having icecream with Andy... how do I get out of that ?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone more than me having a "groundhog day"-moment at Serenas with Sara ?
It seems I'm in a loop when visiting Serena and getting introduced to her over and over again, then having icecream with Andy... how do I get out of that ?
Read the two comments directly above yours...

Does no-one bother reading before they post?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah but the tread does not autoupdate for me when I'm in it and I hade this thread open when i was plaiyng your game, so when i ran into this loop I tabbed out of the game and asked my question.
sorry about not refreshing the tread before....
But is that the end of Serenas content ?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes