Lyzzak

Feb 21, 2018
I'm stuck with Katie the hints say to sunbathe with her on Saturday afternoon and I've done it over and over again but nothing happened ? I have 70 Affection points

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I'm stuck with Katie the hints say to sunbathe with her on Saturday afternoon and I've done it over and over again but nothing happened ? I have 70 Affection points
You have to read her mind and then not touch her ass. Then do it again the next Saturday and that time do touch her ass.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Hidden Spot Highlighters
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators.
Safe to install for any version, but only secrets from versions 0.21 and below will be highlighted.
Fill:
View attachment 908367
Outlines:
View attachment 939121
Stars:
View attachment 908368
Secret Tooltips
Mod that adds tooltips to secret buttons in the secret gallery.
Installed version must match the specific version in the filename.
Tooltips:
View attachment 1462934
To install, extract 'game' folder on top of existing 'game' folder:
View attachment 1147133
When does the update for 0.22 drop?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How can i read her mind? Must i play the side chicks events i dont like?
Yes. They're not side chicks, they're all main characters. If you dislike them and only want one character, then this isn't the game for you.

When does the update for 0.22 drop?
As this release was only the first beta, not the actual 0.22 release, no new secret images have been added.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Yes. They're not side chicks, they're all main characters. If you dislike them and only want one character, then this isn't the game for you.

As this release was only the first beta, not the actual 0.22 release, no new secret images have been added.
oh ok cool =) thanks for info

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with the serena event not triggering? shes the last one I have left, and yes I met Hilda, and the ladies at the pizzeria, and the one at the gym.

Reactions: Ramagar

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Serena's event seems to be on repeat. The one with the agent...guessing that's the last one.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
i should visit vee at the workshop in the evening.
where is vee's workshop i can't find it, and i can't pass this event?

kacper1746

Dec 15, 2020
I see people having problem with Serena but i have another one - hint tells me that i should talk to Amy by the pool sometime i cant call her by the poll and she isnt there, any hints?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes