homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I cannot enter the workshop in the evening.
here my save
I had this problem too...I got a photo event with her at the studio then it opened up.
I too does not have the option to visit Vee in the evening (or any other time), as I started playing with a 0.21 save. However, when I used an earlier save where I started my first scene with Vee, then I got the option to visit her in the evening after finishing the photo shoot. I guess if you use a 0.21 or earlier save in which you have already finished that photo shoot, then you won't get the option to visit Vee, and I wonder if this is also a bug?

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
11/10 update, love the niche kinks in this game. Bug on Visit Vee at Serena's workplace but eh. Still got a great fap out of this.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames can we get more Amy growing bigger content? Especially scenes where she does measuring and size comparisons between her and the MC!!
Not got any content like that planned as it doesn't fit her current story.

Also, please don't tag me in things just to ask for content.

Reactions: PapaPhat and DA22

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I'm enjoying this game a lot but I was just wondering if you'd ever consider making an additional futa/trans MC like at the beginning of the game or even as an option that serena gives somewhere down the line that permanently changes him, I'd completely get it if that's too time consuming was more just wondering if it's something we'd ever see.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm enjoying this game a lot but I was just wondering if you'd ever consider making an additional futa/trans MC like at the beginning of the game or even as an option that serena gives somewhere down the line that permanently changes him, I'd completely get it if that's too time consuming was more just wondering if it's something we'd ever see.
No, that won't ever happen I'm afraid. For every image involving the player, I'd have to add an additional one to show the variation. The workload would basically be like creating a second game.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes