Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Honestly, I feel like the game at this point is almost consistently and predominately about the club. It's my least favorite part so it kinda bums me out. I'm not majorly into exhibitionism tbh and the realization that all my LI are walking around other dudes in the club naked annoys me somewhat. Especially when amy was a naked "table" and all the people (Men and Women) wrote on her naked body. I guess when I started the game I didn't see it going this direction so heavily.

It's not something I expect to change obviously but I was a bit disappointed and caught a little off guard by how intrinsic the club and corruption/slutiness is. I guess it's mostly my fault for not understanding the direction of this game tbf.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Honestly, I feel like the game at this point is almost consistently and predominately about the club. It's my least favorite part so it kinda bums me out. I'm not majorly into exhibitionism tbh and the realization that all my LI are walking around other dudes in the club naked annoys me somewhat. Especially when amy was a naked "table" and all the people (Men and Women) wrote on her naked body. I guess when I started the game I didn't see it going this direction so heavily.

It's not something I expect to change obviously but I was a bit disappointed and caught a little off guard by how intrinsic the club and corruption/slutiness is. I guess it's mostly my fault for not understanding the direction of this game tbf.
I think it tends to swing between three hubs; the gym, the club and the lab. the only difference is the club is less neutral than the others.

Personally I don't mind people seeing my girls naked etc so long as there's no sexual touching or cheating of any kind. I don't really mind the stuff that's happened with Amy so far. The writing isn't too bad as she had a body guard to make sure nothing else happened.

I wouldn't really call it really call it corruption/slutiness either. Corruption is most games tends to go hand in hand with degredation and mind breaking. Here the girls all just seem to be gaining self confidence to do and try various things. They're becoming more, not less. MC is pretty much the same in that regard too.

I think balance is all that's really needed. With balance all the girls and MC can develop and grow without loosing sight of who they are and were.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Can anybody tell me as to how I can use/install the incest patch on the Android version,or is there an already patched version floating around somewhere ? Or maybe some kind person/modder maybe upload a modded version? Thanks

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Really waiting for a threesome scene (F/M/F )
Between MC ,Amy and Meg and maybe .... a DP scene only seen a threesome secret images with 3 of them .
Maybe some of you wont agree with me but fine ..
Lets see if we can see these mentioned scene in future or not

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and EJW

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Really waiting for a threesome scene (F/M/F )
Between MC ,Amy and Meg and maybe .... a DP scene only seen a threesome secret images with 3 of them .
Maybe some of you wont agree with me but fine ..
Lets see if we can see these mentioned scene in future or not
I totally agree with you, also I'd like Amy to be more futa-active, with the other girls too possibly, whitout people screaming NTR this NTR that. Sharing is caring.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I totally agree with you, also I'd like Amy to be more futa-active, with the other girls too possibly, whitout people screaming NTR this NTR that. Sharing is caring.
Amy is likable indeed, but she is not the MC of the game. Nor should she take it over. I kind of like that we know the girls may be doing their things out of sight, but it is not shown or not much of it. If every girl in every combination would have to be shown, we would never see Mc again. :p

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
For those of you who are stuck repeating the last Serena of this beta, you should set the var serenaprogress = 44 as when you go through that event it doesn't change the progress from 43 to 44. That is the easy fix.
Just to be clear, after setting this variable we should be met with the "No more story content in this update" message, right?

Reactions: assman1337

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wish and hope we actually get more powers than just Mind Reading at some point. The demi-god like status of a Chosen has been pretty much all hype so far. Not that our/MCs cum hasn't unlocked new forms of magic etc, but we as player/character can't do anything.

All we've done so far is read minds a few times, unless our giving confidence to women who spend any time around us is also part of our power.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't need to do that. There's no more content after that scene, so it doesn't matter if it's repeating. It'll be fixed in the actual release.
Sounds like I had the right plan all along. My last save was before the loop and I didn't make another figuring I'd just wait for the next update. Thanks for a hell of a fun ride, PT!!!:devilish:(y) Hope to see another update soon. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: boobsrcool

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds like I had the right plan all along. My last save was before the loop and I didn't make another figuring I'd just wait for the next update. Thanks for a hell of a fun ride, PT!!!:devilish:(y) Hope to see another update soon. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Remember this is only the beta, normally the dev will also release the 0.22 public version here when done that will have most bugs cleared and often has a few new scenes. Almost always wiser to wait for that version.

Reactions: voyeurkind

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hi there,
Love the game.
Found some typos and the line to change to fix the Zara repeat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting those, I'd already caught a couple of them, but fixed the rest :D

The Serena repeating bug is fixed for the next beta.

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Amy is likable indeed, but she is not the MC of the game. Nor should she take it over. I kind of like that we know the girls may be doing their things out of sight, but it is not shown or not much of it. If every girl in every combination would have to be shown, we would never see Mc again. :p
I didn't say that the MC should not be involved, it could just be a threesome or a party involving MC too, where at some point Amy, or Meg or Sam take the chance and fuck one of the girls in tandem with the MC or right next to him while he is busy with another girl. But if there was some scene without MC directly involved I'd say why not? The point is that after playing a moltitude of games/VNs, many tend to be boring and kinda fall along the same schemes. I find Lunar's Chosen enjoyable also because of the unusual story. That said, the game is already great, but why should one not feel free to experiment shifting the point of view between more characters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the creator had to create two completely different storylines for every optional futa character, then link all together and try to make sense out of it... it would be an hell to develop a game like that, and maybe in time developement difficulty is a factor that favors game abandonment. Instead we get regular and consistent updates. What could we want more?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes