Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
He didn't need to say "it's in the future", the screenshot already said that.
You just needed to read & not assume.
"New project" & "Future project" does not mean concurrent, or parallel project.
it means a project that will start in the future. that could be a 1 month from now, that could be 6 months from now. "Future project does not mean concurrent, or parallel project." - This is not true at all.

Alright, im done posting. Again, sorry for the drama. Good games with multiple futas/trans women for the main character to fuck are way to rare. Keep up the good work, I enjoy playing this game.

Reactions: PTGames

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Wrong. It's 100% true.
Future project means at some point in the future. Could be concurrent, might not be. Does not state that it is, so cannot be assumed that it is.
Which is where you went wrong.

What he said, "Future project", indisputably does not mean concurrent, or parallel, nor does it mean that it's not.
It just means that it's something for the future.
You incorrectly assumed it to mean concurrent, then criticised the game, as if your assumption was the truth.
Now you know it's not the truth, so your criticism was invalid.
I read the full patreon post and it says that there will be overlap dipshit. All I said in my original post is that I was worried and would like clarification. Its ok to worry about something when it is vague. Ok, now im done lol.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Just throwing my two cents into the fire, i think the key phrase should be the "wait and see". We are on a pirate site, that's what we always do: we wait until someone posts the good stuff and then we see how we like it. Patience is our main currency since we are short on coin.

I don't know what was written in that post, since i'm not in the position to pay for it and i don't know if and how this will affect the development of this game since i'm not good at divination either. What i can do is "wait and see" and it seems like that's all the dev asked for so far in this matter.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Can anybody tell me as to how I can use/install the incest patch on the Android version,or is there an already patched version floating around somewhere ? Or maybe some kind person/modder maybe upload a modded version? Thanks
If you don't have root then get Explorer app from Speed Software(should be 2nd from top if you search for Explorer in play store)use it and go to "Android/data"(you should get a prompt about permissions at this point or earlier, agree), school down past all the "com." folders and look for "lc.v018", enter and move to "files", inside make a new folder named "game", copy/move the "patch.rpy" file there.... This might not work without root if you run on Android 13, it works on 11 and 12 for me at least.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Hidden Spot Highlighters
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators.
Safe to install for any version, but only secrets from versions 0.21 and below will be highlighted.
Fill:
View attachment 908367
Outlines:
View attachment 939121
Stars:
View attachment 908368
Secret Tooltips
Mod that adds tooltips to secret buttons in the secret gallery.
Installed version must match the specific version in the filename.
Tooltips:
View attachment 1462934
To install, extract 'game' folder on top of existing 'game' folder:
View attachment 1147133
do I need to download all 4 or just 1?

Zumskin

Feb 24, 2022
I really liked the game in earlier versions but with time it is sadly losing my interest.
MC doesn't use his own magic, his magic is basically hic cum. Most of latest updates are in some connection with supernatural creatures who are not very interesting for me because they are too non human. Serena turning into fairy and most of the content with Meg were things I mostly skipped.

I really wish more of smaller characters became more important. Like Sam is my favourite after Amy and that birthday at the boat is absolutely the best scene of the game.
I would much more prefer Sam to be main girl instead of that elf one, or Claire sister. Girl who has threesome with Amy in a shower or swim coach also sound more interesting and I want them more.

Basically mundane characters are usually more interesting or at least human looking magicals, like Darla, phoenix and human version of Serena

Reactions: hellyeah3000
Oct 9, 2020
Yeah, if I'd shown any signs of delaying Lunar's or making smaller updates in favour of this new project, I'd understand.

But since I've finished the latest update for Lunar's sooner than planned, I'm unsure how that works? There's a reason why all my Patrons, who have all the information, are excited to hear about this second project and aren't worried about Lunar's...
hello listen i wanted to ask that this game has been getting updates for quite some time and has gotten to an amazing level so far i love how you went from 6 girls to like 35 in 1 year but i wanted to know so to speak when will we see an end and the creation of a new game but still with the genres you have brought so far? I'm not saying to give up everything, I absolutely don't care about this game, but out of curiosity if we ever see an end, do you by any chance have in mind what to do next?
Will we ever see a game like this around, a completely different one, something with unrelated genres or just futanari and femdom?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really liked the game in earlier versions but with time it is sadly losing my interest.
MC doesn't use his own magic, his magic is basically hic cum.
That's a curious complaint to make after this particular update, since he uses his power several times in this one. :unsure:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's a curious complaint to make after this particular update, since he uses his power several times in this one. :unsure:
I get what you're saying, but I also get what they're saying. Like we're supposed to have lots of magical power, but for most of the game it's just that our cum is a very strong magical power source.

Then as you say, we start to use or power ourselves, but it's just mind reading. Like there a huge amount of build up to just that. Not saying I'm bowing out of them game, just I would like to see more magic use by MC to justify the rep being a chosen has.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I get what you're saying, but I also get what they're saying. Like we're supposed to have lots of magical power, but for most of the game it's just that our cum is a very strong magical power source.

Then as you say, we start to use or power ourselves, but it's just mind reading. Like there a huge amount of build up to just that. Not saying I'm bowing out of them game, just I would like to see more magic use by MC to justify the rep being a chosen has.
Yeah, I'm a bit bored with this as of now. I haven't played the last couple updates, I think. Not giving it up, but it just hasn't been floating my fancy lately.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

I'm unsure why people have this idea that the MC is some super powerful person. He's Lunar's Chosen because Lunar gave him some of her power, which allows him to read minds, which in itself is an extremely rare and powerful thing as it's stated that normal magic can't do as easily as the MC can. The whole idea is Lunar picks a random mortal without magic to throw into the magical world with her power to see what they do and what happens just for her own amusement.

Her magic is powerful because of the nature of her magic that allows it to do things normal magic cannot, not because MC is a powerful person. That's why all the bad people wants Lunar's magic, not the MC, he's just a vessel.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'm unsure why people have this idea that the MC is some super powerful person. He's Lunar's Chosen because Lunar gave him some of her power, which allows him to read minds, which in itself is an extremely rare and powerful thing as it's stated that normal magic can't do as easily as the MC can. The whole idea is Lunar picks a random mortal without magic to throw into the magical world with her power to see what they do and what happens just for her own amusement.

Her magic is powerful because of the nature of her magic that allows it to do things normal magic cannot, not because MC is a powerful person. That's why all the bad people wants Lunar's magic, not the MC, he's just a vessel.
Well, the title says that the MC is the chosen one of a goddess and both the description and the early part of the game confirms that he was chosen and he was given an extremely important gift. 95% of the time this means a power fantasy story and another 4% is about an MC who has to come to terms with being awesome. It is not unreasonable if someone were to assume this story would follow a similar path too.

But in contrary, at least as i see it, MC is basically the "weakest" member of the cast and even a lot of regular human girls like Katie are more "powerful" than he is by the sheer virtue of them being f-ing rich. If anything, his main power has been his honest, good heart, since most adversaries he faced so far have been desperate rather than evil.

Again, the way i see it, you never deceived the player or falsely advertised the story to be something it isn't, but the fact that you didn't follow an overwhelmingly common path does mean that almost every player who comes with normal and natural assumptions will have a moment when they realize that something is not going the way they thought it would. I had this moment too, i was just not active in this thread back then.

Fortunately for me, i didn't really pick up this game to see the MC using powerful magic. My favorite part by far has been the bowling party because it was just fun, connected a lot of characters (pun intended) and gave me a small but optional challenge to figure out who is who without being forceful about it. Creative and funny magical shenanigans can usually win me over and this helped me out a lot when it came to rewiring my expectations.

Reactions: ARB582

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well, the title says that the MC is the chosen one of a goddess and both the description and the early part of the game confirms that he was chosen and he was given an extremely important gift. 95% of the time this means a power fantasy story and another 4% is about an MC who has to come to terms with being awesome. It is not unreasonable if someone were to assume this story would follow a similar path too.

But in contrary, at least as i see it, MC is basically the "weakest" member of the cast and even a lot of regular human girls like Katie are more "powerful" than he is by the sheer virtue of them being f-ing rich. If anything, his main power has been his honest, good heart, since most adversaries he faced so far have been desperate rather than evil.

Again, the way i see it, you never deceived the player or falsely advertised the story to be something it isn't, but the fact that you didn't follow an overwhelmingly common path does mean that almost every player who comes with normal and natural assumptions will have a moment when they realize that something is not going the way they thought it would. I had this moment too, i was just not active in this thread back then.

Fortunately for me, i didn't really pick up this game to see the MC using powerful magic. My favorite part by far has been the bowling party because it was just fun, connected a lot of characters (pun intended) and gave me a small but optional challenge to figure out who is who without being forceful about it. Creative and funny magical shenanigans can usually win me over and this helped me out a lot when it came to rewiring my expectations.
That's pretty much it. Most other stories where a person is given power by a god go down the "super powerful, awesome MC" route. Which is fine, it's a fun story to tell, but it also means that there's a whole load of stories exactly like that already out there. I wanted a story of "what happens if a normal person is thrown into a magical world and the gift he received actually puts him in danger?" Which I think is more fun. I could have given him super awesome powers, but Lunar wouldn't find that as fun...

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
That's pretty much it. Most other stories where a person is given power by a god go down the "super powerful, awesome MC" route. Which is fine, it's a fun story to tell, but it also means that there's a whole load of stories exactly like that already out there. I wanted a story of "what happens if a normal person is thrown into a magical world and the gift he received actually puts him in danger?" Which I think is more fun. I could have given him super awesome powers, but Lunar wouldn't find that as fun...
For some reason i just imagined a goddess watching the 287th isekai shounen anime of the this season while she is bored out of her mind.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
For some reason i just imagined a goddess watching the 287th isekai shounen anime of the this season while she is bored out of her mind.
That was sort of the inspiration really, what if a goddess was just really bored and wanted to cause a little chaos for entertainment?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's hardly an unreasonable interpretation though, I mean one of the first things Serena tells us is that Lunar's power can do things that normal magic can't, but she can't teach us how to use it. That definitely feels like signalling that he will get great power, but he will have to earn it himself in a hero's journey rather than just being taught everything. And then we see that Serena does do all sorts of other amazing things with his power, and all the others who also want it to do all sorts of varied and versatile things, it definitely isn't doing much to dispel the idea that he could do all sorts of other things as well if he could only learn how. Not to mention the Va'sali being extremely powerful because they use the magic of Lunar's brothers, which is said to be like Lunar's. It's hardly just the tropes that are making people think that way, it's interwoven into the whole story how powerful Lunar's magic is.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's hardly an unreasonable interpretation though, I mean one of the first things Serena tells us is that Lunar's power can do things that normal magic can't, but she can't teach us how to use it. That definitely feels like signalling that he will get great power, but he will have to earn it himself in a hero's journey rather than just being taught everything. And then we see that Serena does do all sorts of other amazing things with his power, and all the others who also want it to do all sorts of varied and versatile things, it definitely isn't doing much to dispel the idea that he could do all sorts of other things as well if he could only learn how. Not to mention the Va'sali being extremely powerful because they use the magic of Lunar's brothers, which is said to be like Lunar's. It's hardly just the tropes that are making people think that way, it's interwoven into the whole story how powerful Lunar's magic is.
Thank you!! That's exactly it.

It's implied again and again that MC is given great and powerful magic. Not just that he was given a single power.

Saying MC is weak, they're just the vessel makes no sense. It's like saying a snake isn't dangerous, it's their venom that's dangerous.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes