DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't say that the MC should not be involved, it could just be a threesome or a party involving MC too, where at some point Amy, or Meg or Sam take the chance and fuck one of the girls in tandem with the MC or right next to him while he is busy with another girl. But if there was some scene without MC directly involved I'd say why not? The point is that after playing a moltitude of games/VNs, many tend to be boring and kinda fall along the same schemes. I find Lunar's Chosen enjoyable also because of the unusual story. That said, the game is already great, but why should one not feel free to experiment shifting the point of view between more characters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the creator had to create two completely different storylines for every optional futa character, then link all together and try to make sense out of it... it would be an hell to develop a game like that, and maybe in time developement difficulty is a factor that favors game abandonment. Instead we get regular and consistent updates. What could we want more?
Well those scenes are already in the game, Meg and sister+ Mc, Serena and others with MC, birthday party, Amy and Claire with MC and a few more. Like you already said the game is already pretty good, so what would a change of focus to the girls help with except make it feel like a game where MC is unimportant. (I remember one male Mc game where I think in update 5 we had a load of lesbian scenes and MC still had to have some action, well by then I was gone. Girls were pretty but why would I play an Mc in a male MC game that can only fap, or a female Mc in a female MC that only fingers herself watching guys fuck eachother :p) Remember all girls have their fans and people will want to see them star, there just would be no time for Mc anymore since there are way more girls as MC's in this game, because the simple truth is those scenes would come instead of MC scenes, not as an extra. Now will it never happen? Who knows PT might at some stage decide it is so important for the story so it makes sense to have just a two or three or even 4 girls scene without MC.

Just as it makes sense that Amy will mainly have a cock until end of game unless PT has the processing power to make two scenes for her for rest of game and divergent story lines, even if I personally might have preferred the treatment had been definitive. Just it makes sense within the game it is not so. :p Most devs here are amateurs and not big studios, that also means they just can not always keep in mind all of our preferences or let it go as we wish or offer a choice and options without a price. In my eyes, but that is just my opinion is that games that offer too many choices lose focus, have ridiculous characters that have no personality or character at all and/or insane long time between updates, my two signature games being a point in case for that last. I love those devs ambition, but it def has a price. :p My opinion.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just as it makes sense that Amy will mainly have a cock until end of game unless PT has the processing power to make two scenes for her for rest of game and divergent story lines, even if I personally might have preferred the treatment had been definitive.
I already do two scenes for Amy. If you disable futa content, nearly every scene has a none futa variant instead :) yes, it is twice the workload.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I already do two scenes for Amy. If you disable futa content, nearly every scene has a none futa variant instead :) yes, it is twice the workload.
Ah my bad in that case, futa does not trigger me or such, so I played with futa on and never thought about disabling it since seemed to make more sense that way within game, even if I prefer Amy as full female. My own bad it seems. :p

Reactions: boobsrcool

krnl386

Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So the "Visit Serena at the workshop" loop is not a bug. You have to go to the park in the mornings and afternoons and complete the stories in there (sexy encounters) after which the afternoon option in the workshop (diner?) view becomes available. The hint should really say - go to park, then after that's done it should say "see Serena in her workshop". Hope this helps!

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So the "Visit Serena at the workshop" loop is not a bug. You have to go to the park in the mornings and afternoons and complete the stories in there (sexy encounters) after which the afternoon option in the workshop (diner?) view becomes available. The hint should really say - go to park, then after that's done it should say "see Serena in her workshop". Hope this helps!
Well... I tried your suggestion loading after the Serena loop started and again before. I tried both ways twice and the only option I get in the park is "Take a walk" or "Leave." Pretty sure that I have seen all of the sexy encounters including reducing the giant girl, Helga, down to human size. That was fun. However, after trying the park before and after the loop event it's still looping and no events triggering in the park. Thanks anyway...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:oops:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You haven't reached the bug. The bug is the repeating scene. It's fixed in the next release, but it is indeed a bug for anyone who has reached the end of the current content, which it seems you have not, which is why you're not getting the bug.

Many hints use the same hint, such as "I should visit Serena." because, well that's what you should do quite often. So you're seeing a different hint to the one that people at the end of content are seeing, it just says the same thing.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You haven't reached the bug. The bug is the repeating scene. It's fixed in the next release, but it is indeed a bug for anyone who has reached the end of the current content, which it seems you have not, which is why you're not getting the bug.

Many hints use the same hint, such as "I should visit Serena." because, well that's what you should do quite often. So you're seeing a different hint to the one that people at the end of content are seeing, it just says the same thing.
I have played to the end of the update but my last save must be further from the end than I had thought... trying the park visit again... Thanks PT :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Nope... tried again from even further back... no help. No park events and Serena and that woman from the "guild" scene just keeps repeating... I go see her sister at the ice cream shop then return to Serena the next afternoon and it's groundhog's day all over again. Shampoo, rinse, repeat with no end... will just wait for the next update to fix this.

Thanks, Phat(y)

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Bummer. Anyone here a sub to the patreon, and can let me know what this is about. Kind of worried about this, since devs splitting time between multiple projects causes all of them to suffer.
Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 1.36.40 AM.png

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nope... tried again from even further back... no help. No park events and Serena and that woman from the "guild" scene just keeps repeating... I go see her sister at the ice cream shop then return to Serena the next afternoon and it's groundhog's day all over again. Shampoo, rinse, repeat with no end... will just wait for the next update to fix this.

Thanks, Phat(y)
That's the end of content at the moment. The previous commenter saying visit the park and stuff was wrong.

Will having gone through the bugged loop, have any negative consequences once the bug is fixed?
Nope.

Bummer. Anyone here a sub to the patreon, and can let me know what this is about. Kind of worried about this, since devs splitting time between multiple projects causes all of them to suffer.
View attachment 2192206
If you want to know about it, go pledge :p All I can say is it won't take any time away from Lunar's Chosen.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2192206
All I can say is it won't take any time away from Lunar's Chosen.
If PT starts another project before finishing Lunar's Chosen, which I have followed and enjoyed since it first appeared for early access on Steam... I will not be happy. PT can say a new project won't take away from Lunar's Chosen but I have seen it happen before... first, updates become less frequent; then the existing project gets put on hold; next thing you know it's abandoned. I have seen this before far too many times. I believe none of what I hear and only half of what I can see.

I'll believe that a new project will not interfere with the current project when I see "completed" at the top of the OP here and I can DL the full game. Until then... just call me skeptical...:oops:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yea, it 100% will effect lunars chosen
Will it? How so?

Yeah... It's sad really. I love this game and have greatly enjoyed it. We're already due for a new update now but I do not see it. I should check my Steam copy...

I agree with you here. I'm not angry nor do I wish any ill will on PTGames. Honestly, as much as I have enjoyed this title, I hope that PT can pull it off. However, I am sorely disappointed to hear this dev is taking on a second project when I've been following this title for the last 18 months with limited updates and it is still not even half way completed. To think a second project will not hinder progress further is delusional unless extra staff has been added to pick up the slack but the only way to even find out what is planned is to pay money I do not have. So, I have elected to "unwatch" this title for now and will check back in the spring. I hope to see a substantial update by my birthday, end of March, or early April.

I have showered this title in praise and recommended it to many friends. Now... I am at "wait and see" with little hope of seeing the end of this great adventure. I made this quote below in my earlier message and all I got from the dev was a "facepalm" reaction emoji. Facepalms are just the passive/aggressive F95 way folks say, "Yeah, go fuck yourself" to anything they do no like or agree with. I never put them on posts. I find the entire notion immature and rather rude. However, they do count the same as likes and other positive reactions. So, maybe I'll get another one today...

But, as for now... Redd already said it best...

Adventure ever on y'all, Phat:FacePalm:

See, this is why you shouldn't go off half arsed leaked information, otherwise you'd both know why a second project isn't going to effect Lunar's Chosen. The post explains it and upcoming update proves that.

Also, not sure where you got due an update from, since we're not due an update until mid December, which has been stated both on Patreon and publicly multiple times and was announced today that the public update would indeed be coming on time.

The reason you got a facepalm emoji is because you've decided something is going to happen, with zero evidence of why except your own assumptions. Which you have also just done with the "little hope of seeing the end of this great adventure" not to mention calling me delusional, when again, you haven't even read the information you're basing these assumptions on. You realise how rude that is right? It wasn't a "go fuck yourself", it was just a "this is an incredibly dumb take", which it is.

I could go against my supporters and explain to you exactly why you're wrong, but well, why would I do that? You decided the game will suffer and I won't deliver on content all because you read a title that says "Let's talk about the second project". Where in that title did it say I was co-developing both projects? Where did it say anything about working on that instead of working on content for Lunar's?

I get this is a pirate forum where leaked things come to live, but if you're going to make judgements off a title without any information, then insult my intelligence/work ethic over it, then please stay away until spring and maybe even then, don't come back. I have no problem with people criticising me with legit criticism, but I have no time for people that make things up to criticise me for.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Where in that title did it say I was co-developing both projects? Where did it say anything about working on that instead of working on content for Lunar's?
Drama queens read what they want, instead of what's written.
"Future Project" does not state anything about running concurrently with Lunar's Chosen. It's a "future" concept, so zero evidence it will detract from LC.
Yet they're still getting the pitchforks out. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
Drama queens read what they want, instead of what's written.
"Future Project" does not state anything about running concurrently with Lunar's Chosen. It's a "future" concept, so zero evidence it will detract from LC.
Yet they're still getting the pitchforks out. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
A bunch of people in this forum have what I like to call "Icstor Derangement Syndrome."

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, but that's the thing - the one guy says that because "other dev for different game" did something, this dev must automatically be doing the same thing.
I don't think he understands how evidence works. :LOL:
Yeah, if I'd shown any signs of delaying Lunar's or making smaller updates in favour of this new project, I'd understand.

But since I've finished the latest update for Lunar's sooner than planned, I'm unsure how that works? There's a reason why all my Patrons, who have all the information, are excited to hear about this second project and aren't worried about Lunar's...

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Yeah, if I'd shown any signs of delaying Lunar's or making smaller updates in favour of this new project, I'd understand.

But since I've finished the latest update for Lunar's sooner than planned, I'm unsure how that works? There's a reason why all my Patrons, who have all the information, are excited to hear about this second project and aren't worried about Lunar's...
I apologize that my question started all of this nonsense. I paid to see what the post said. It Is clear that you dont want non patrons to know what is in it, so I wont say it. My apprehension is well founded due to many game creators losing quality, rushing an ending, or ditching their games over time, games creators that I have supported with my money. I understand that you may be offended that I would assume something of you, but I dont know you, all I know is what I have experienced.

Again, I will apologize for causing this brief drama on the forum. I should have phrased the question differently, however, it would have been nice if you just responded with "dont worry about it, its way in the future." I understand its only $3 to support, but I already support other creators and I dont have unlimited money, ya know.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes