Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Any significant changes from the beta? :unsure:

ETA: Aside from new content obviously... Just wondering if I need to replay the beta content.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I feel like I'm missing a lot of content. Or I'm misunderstanding what a "scene" is.

So far I've seen;

2 scenes with Amy. First meeting amy and her sister in the gym, and Second meeting the sister with Amy in the hotel.
2 scenes with Impry. First sex in her apparent choosing dom/sub titles, Second going to Claires club
1 scene with Meg. Going to meet meg but meeting her sister instead, get lore and a blowjob
1 scene with Claire. Going to Serena and Clair getting to try what it's like having a penis.
1 scene with Amber. Telling Ambers mother to fuck off and leave her alone.
0 with Katie
0 with Serena (other than the fixed scene from .21)

That's a lot less that the change logs;
- 12 New main story scenes
- 5 New side story scenes

By my count, that's seven new scenes total, far short of the 17 total new scenes in the changlog.

All the girls are saying no more story content, am I counting wrong or missing something?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I feel like I'm missing a lot of content. Or I'm misunderstanding what a "scene" is.

So far I've seen;

2 scenes with Amy. First meeting amy and her sister in the gym, and Second meeting the sister with Amy in the hotel.
2 scenes with Impry. First sex in her apparent choosing dom/sub titles, Second going to Claires club
1 scene with Meg. Going to meet meg but meeting her sister instead, get lore and a blowjob
1 scene with Claire. Going to Serena and Clair getting to try what it's like having a penis.
1 scene with Amber. Telling Ambers mother to fuck off and leave her alone.
0 with Katie
0 with Serena (other than the fixed scene from .21)

That's a lot less that the change logs;
- 12 New main story scenes
- 5 New side story scenes

By my count, that's seven new scenes total, far short of the 17 total new scenes in the changlog.

All the girls are saying no more story content, am I counting wrong or missing something?
You're missing that you played the V0.22 beta that leaked. The changelog is from V0.21 - V0.22.

Jun 2, 2022
Missy's "I wouldn't be here today" line is misattributed to MC.

Edit: also a couple of "your" instead of "her" in the narrative of the encounter just after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not able to advance past the Serena and Zara event, it just keeps repeating over and over. Any ideas?
Which version are you playing? That shouldn't be repeating in V0.22. Although it's the final event for Serena in V0.22, so you're not missing anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Are cheat codes available for 22 yet?
Yes, over on Patreon.

Dumb question but how do you make money besides what you randomly find on the floor? Need to buy the PC battery?
Talk to Katie in the evenings until you start the photography line. Then start by doing shoots in her room on sunday evening and uploading the pictures to your PC.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
jesus christ the gameplay in this is anti fun. like why is everything locked to a single day, want to advance relationship? visit her every sunday evening but no other evening works, need to catch a new scene, you need to find her in the evening, she is only in the right place once a week tho. this isn't the worst sandbox experience i had but its far from the best. it just feels like artificially lengthened gametime

Reactions: punisher2099
Jul 1, 2018
Universal? Gallery Unlocker Mod (Not mine)
Can't seem to find it in the thread but I kept an old version that seems to still work and unlocks the new scenes.

From what I found, some people were complaining that a gallery unlocker mod broke their game, not sure if they are talking about this one or not.

But for those that just want the gallery. ( Or you can just duplicate your entire game
(( Not just the game folder but the parent folder that contains the ".exe" ))
and then add the mod to 1 of the 2 so you can play the full game on an untouched version and have the full gallery on the other ).

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, not mine and might break your game so read this post fully to know what you are getting into.
P.S. I Confirm it unlocks the gallery of v0.22 (2022-12-15) but might still break your game so watch out

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
jesus christ the gameplay in this is anti fun. like why is everything locked to a single day, want to advance relationship? visit her every sunday evening but no other evening works, need to catch a new scene, you need to find her in the evening, she is only in the right place once a week tho. this isn't the worst sandbox experience i had but its far from the best. it just feels like artificially lengthened gametime
In the first few days, things are slow, but there should be stuff to do at most times of day. Don't just focus on a single character and look for other activities to pass the time on slots where there's nothing to do with the characters. Considering there is literally hours of content even if you jump from one event to another (assuming you actually read the dialogue) I have zero reason to extend gameplay through artificial means.

Universal? Gallery Unlocker Mod (Not mine)
Can't seem to find it in the thread but I kept an old version that seems to still work and unlocks the new scenes.

From what I found, some people were complaining that a gallery unlocker mod broke their game, not sure if they are talking about this one or not.

But for those that just want the gallery. ( Or you can just duplicate your entire game
(( Not just the game folder but the parent folder that contains the ".exe" ))
and then add the mod to 1 of the 2 so you can play the full game on an untouched version and have the full gallery on the other ).

Installation:

Again, not mine and might break your game so read this post fully to know what you are getting into.
P.S. I Confirm it unlocks the gallery of v0.22 (2022-12-15) but might still break your game so watch out
Considering there is no gallery in this game, I'm confused what gallery this is meant to be unlocking?

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool
Jul 1, 2018
Considering there is no gallery in this game, I'm confused what gallery this is meant to be unlocking?

I could be wrong, but I would call this a gallery of some sort no?
(If you want me to remove it, I will do it no problem)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes