PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be wrong, but I would call this a gallery of some sort no?
(If you want me to remove it, I will do it no problem)
Oh those are replays, not really a gallery. How does your unlocker unlock them? Because if it changes the variables that are usually used to unlock them, it'll break the game massively.

Jul 1, 2018
Oh those are replays, not really a gallery. How does your unlocker unlock them? Because if it changes the variables that are usually used to unlock them, it'll break the game massively.
All explained in the post.
I specified it might break the game hence just have 2 full game folders (Parent folder of the .exe), one with the unlocker and one untouched.
Also not mine I got it from this thread a while back.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I like this overall but it seems a waste to have a bunch of girls with dicks and then have them bottom most of the time anyway.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
are the Halloween events
1. amber the ghost and 2. missy the pumpkin?
also for the secret images for this update i only found 2, need some help if anyone knows where they are

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Your studio assistant is heavily pregnant, you can get the vampire pregnant and some of the other girls use their magic for roleplay. It's plenty to warrant the tag but I don't think there are plans to turn this into another 'MC breeds everyone' game.
I mean as for the MC to get others pregnant not just the studio assistant or the vampire.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Your studio assistant is heavily pregnant, you can get the vampire pregnant and some of the other girls use their magic for roleplay. It's plenty to warrant the tag but I don't think there are plans to turn this into another 'MC breeds everyone' game.
I can see us getting all the girls pregnant by the end of the game, but it's still a long way away for any of the main girls. I only hope that it's not just epilogue

Easo

May 27, 2018
By which point ice cream shop is supposed to unlock? It seems I am missing everything regarding it even though all the other content is done (except the "visit Vee" bug).

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So I just found this game today and I saw there is a steam version so two questions. If I buy the steam version how do I ad the patches such as incest and the other helpful ones on the first page and two how do I get the cheat codes?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so is the vamp chick still the only one we can knock up or is there others we can knock up now havent played this game in a hot minute

moony_typo

Jul 7, 2020
i cant progress, all hints say wait for you to progress at .... and at the and i have the hint for katie saying "i should do more photoshops at the studio" but there are no photos to be taken, please help me, i have tried talking to everyone at every point of the day but nothing is happening

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes