PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
There's one line with Missy thats messed up, Im on the newest update and its the scene where I head over to Meg's place and gets teleported inside the sanctuary. Missy explains the lore behind the demon war and one of the lines is messed up. In meg.rpy line 3949, I'm assuming that mc should be m instead. This is the fix, just replace it i suppose.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Puppet changing from full black to shiny isn't a lighting things, it's her inactive and active states. When she is inactive, her skin is more dull.
Really? That's weird. She wasn't like that the first time we met her. She looked the same shiny black before and after Meg activated her. This time, she looks completely black like a black hole before, and a grey colour afterwards. Weird.

P.S. you might want to look at the latest version of my mods, I've updated the codebase and there might be some things in there that are useful.

Fap_Master_69

Oct 13, 2021
I am liking this game but have a slight issue with the bedroom pc. Whenever I use it I have to hit the back button to exit. Pressing the log off button force closes the game. Running v.22 on Android. This makes it impossible to save any actions taken on the pc and I cannot move the story forward.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am liking this game but have a slight issue with the bedroom pc. Whenever I use it I have to hit the back button to exit. Pressing the log off button force closes the game. Running v.22 on Android. This makes it impossible to save any actions taken on the pc and I cannot move the story forward.
I uploaded a new build a short while ago on Patreon. Go download that version and see if it still happens. Unfortunately, if it still happens, then I have no idea what is causing it.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Android app has a bug, if you press log out on pc, the game closes
Try downloading the version from Patreon, I rebuilt that earlier, bug may or may not be fixed. Let me know either way.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes