witchking

Oct 4, 2017
the hints say talk to serena i do that and then i get the same dialogue with zara over a investegation every time i try

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I have really enjoyed your game except for one thing and my thought was to ask. When the MC first showed his cock I was really relieved that he just had an above average one but literal seconds later you made it double the size. I could have accepted a little larger and been fine but I have really gotten sick of seeing horsedicks on the MC's and have quit a lot of games because of it. I really like your game and I have tried to endure it even though it has spoiled a lot of the sexy content for me. I have never heard even one person express that they want horsedick's on the MC's so I can't for the life of me understand why developers do it. A lot of people want to feel immersed in the role of the MC and having a physical impossibility such as this dick size ruins that for me. Can you please explain to me why you do it?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have really enjoyed your game except for one thing and my thought was to ask. When the MC first showed his cock I was really relieved that he just had an above average one but literal seconds later you made it double the size. I could have accepted a little larger and been fine but I have really gotten sick of seeing horsedicks on the MC's and have quit a lot of games because of it. I really like your game and I have tried to endure it even though it has spoiled a lot of the sexy content for me. I have never heard even one person express that they want horsedick's on the MC's so I can't for the life of me understand why developers do it. A lot of people want to feel immersed in the role of the MC and having a physical impossibility such as this dick size ruins that for me. Can you please explain to me why you do it?
For me, because it's far far easier to pose scenes with larger dicks and just generally makes life easier for me.

Everyone has a different dick size, so I'm never going to make it accurate to everyone, so I went with what I prefer to work with. Plus, smaller dicks just look weird in a lot of scenes within Daz.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
For me, because it's far far easier to pose scenes with larger dicks and just generally makes life easier for me.

Everyone has a different dick size, so I'm never going to make it accurate to everyone, so I went with what I prefer to work with. Plus, smaller dicks just look weird in a lot of scenes within Daz.
Thank you for your honesty. :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

Easo

May 27, 2018
Hmm, went through the whole week, morning and afternoon - no option to call Serena at pool came up :/

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Amys quest says to talk to her while she's sitting on her bed in the evening this isnt correct as to complete the quest its amber who you have to talk to while she's sitting on her bed in the evening and it confuses amy and amber on several quests after this.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Amys quest says to talk to her while she's sitting on her bed in the evening this isnt correct as to complete the quest its amber who you have to talk to while she's sitting on her bed in the evening and it confuses amy and amber on several quests after this.
Sounds like right after the bodyswap event when Amy and Amber are stuck in each others' bodies. It's not a bug.

q666666

Aug 15, 2020
I also got the problem that i cant seem to trigger to call serena at the pool, playing version 0.22.1
Also found out i am missing a 3 character, what is the name of the characters?
Do you trigger them via the park? I tried to go to the park for a week and nothing seems to trigger.
[edit] Think a good save from version 0.20 or 0.21 would help me out, can someone post that please? [/edit]

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I liked the game, but now, I'm slowly getting to a point, where it gets boring. Why? Because lately it focuses mainly on trans content, while it's called futa and not being futa. I even skipped some updates, but still it's mainly trans on male or male on trans. Yeah, sure, there are some male on female scenes thrown in from time to time, but in comparison we get more dicks lately. Why did the focus drift so much?

And please don't respond, because you think that there is futa content, there is not. Futas do have both, a dick and a pussy. And if you look closely enough, as soon as there is a dick, the pussy disappears completly, so they're not futas! It's a fact, there is no need to argue.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I fully agree on it not being Futa.

I will say I don't mind the drift at all though, it probably won't last all that long anyway

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well, I liked the game, but now, I'm slowly getting to a point, where it gets boring. Why? Because lately it focuses mainly on trans content, while it's called futa and not being futa. I even skipped some updates, but still it's mainly trans on male or male on trans. Yeah, sure, there are some male on female scenes thrown in from time to time, but in comparison we get more dicks lately. Why did the focus drift so much?

And please don't respond, because you think that there is futa content, there is not. Futas do have both, a dick and a pussy. And if you look closely enough, as soon as there is a dick, the pussy disappears completly, so they're not futas! It's a fact, there is no need to argue.
There are far, far, far many more male on female scenes than futa scenes in the game. Also, no it's not trans content, because none of them are trans characters. If you really want to come in being pedantic about it not being futa, then at least get the alternative you're going to use right.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes