S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Strictly speaking, and I'm not super invested in this fight atm, but I'd say to call it what it literally is. Transformation.

None of the girls are transgender, and none of them with the possible exception on Meg are true futa.

They're all using magic to transform. It's transformation sex

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Strictly speaking, and I'm not super invested in this fight atm, but I'd say to call it what it literally is. Transformation.

None of the girls are transgender, and none of them with the possible exception on Meg are true futa.

They're all using magic to transform. It's transformation sex
That's more accurate yeah. I think dickgirl is the most accurate answer as they're actual women with dicks.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
There are far, far, far many more male on female scenes than futa scenes in the game. Also, no it's not trans content, because none of them are trans characters. If you really want to come in being pedantic about it not being futa, then at least get the alternative you're going to use right.
Seeing that I didn't get a reasonable answer to my observation, it's probably time to move on. I mean, I specifically said, the last 2! updates felt like there were more sex with trans than "vanilla". But you getting defensive about it and telling me, that, because of earlier content, there is more vanilla sex than trans, doesn't make the game better or more appealing.

I wish you best luck with whatever you try to accomplish with your trans content.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Seeing that I didn't get a reasonable answer to my observation, it's probably time to move on. I mean, I specifically said, the last 2! updates felt like there were more sex with trans than "vanilla". But you getting defensive about it and telling me, that, because of earlier content, there is more vanilla sex than trans, doesn't make the game better or more appealing.

I wish you best luck with whatever you try to accomplish with your trans content.
You didn't get a reasonable answer, because your original statement is not only false, there's more male on female scenes in the last two updates than any other type, but also unbelievably conceited that it didn't warrant me taking the time to explain anything to you.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
How do I trigger Serena's events? Using the hints addon, tells me that I have 4 events to do with Serena, and checking the progress, I am supposed to ask Serena over. But I never get the possibility.
Also, when checking the computer in the photo studio, I have two ? telling me that I have two photo sessions to make. They do not trigger either.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do I trigger Serena's events? Using the hints addon, tells me that I have 4 events to do with Serena, and checking the progress, I am supposed to ask Serena over. But I never get the possibility.
Also, when checking the computer in the photo studio, I have two ? telling me that I have two photo sessions to make. They do not trigger either.
Invites are always the same for all characters, go to the pool in the morning and click on the phone in the bottom right of the screen

DasUber

Feb 22, 2019
Hello!

Enjoying the game thus far, but I think my save may be borked. I had the "Vee Evening Bug", which wouldn't advance, no matter how many times of the week in the evening I visited. I installed Master of Puppet's "hints" mod, which then displayed "Call Serena to the pool" with no way to do it. (as a side note, it stated I had 4 hints left after this)

Any tips/help/debug codes would be appreciated. Attaching the save file.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hello!

Enjoying the game thus far, but I think my save may be borked. I had the "Vee Evening Bug", which wouldn't advance, no matter how many times of the week in the evening I visited. I installed Master of Puppet's "hints" mod, which then displayed "Call Serena to the pool" with no way to do it. (as a side note, it stated I had 4 hints left after this)

Any tips/help/debug codes would be appreciated. Attaching the save file.
Have you done the pregnant photoshoot with Vee?

jake141199

Mar 8, 2020
current cheats 0.22.1 : (found in the Game files)
moolah: +$1000
FCA: Futa content activated
FCD: Futa content deactivated
uncovered: some sort of secret
05837591: some other secret with some other condition (textcode == 1)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes