RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
can't get past Amber looking for photostudio even though I took the fourth pic for Amy and the Third Pics of the rest of the girls.
You need a fourth with Katie as well. Also make sure they are all uploaded on the MCs computer. Your weekly income has to reach $100 to be able to afford the rent on the photostudio.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
No, I have not been able to trigger any photoshots.
Looks like DasUber is in same position as I am.

How do I trigger the photoshot with Wee, if that is what is needed to continue?
Visit her twice(?) in the evening at the pizza place/workshop, then do a photoshoot with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
I'm on the current build of the game and unable to get the pregnant Vee photoshoot. Not sure if my save is bugged. All other content seems to be unlocked for me and reached the end of it. Happy Holidays.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
How do you install the incest patch and what type of incest they have do they have mother and son?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you install the incest patch and what type of incest they have do they have mother and son?
The incest patch restores your childhood friend to your sister, so far as I'm aware that's the only change. There are other siblings in the game, but so far there's no sexual contact between them. For yes, the other sibling pairs are both sisters. So the patch might not change anything with they, but I never played far enough to without the patch to know what it changes other than our own sister

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The incest patch restores your childhood friend to your sister, so far as I'm aware that's the only change. There are other siblings in the game, but so far there's no sexual contact between them. For yes, the other sibling pairs are both sisters. So the patch might not change anything with they, but I never played far enough to without the patch to know what it changes other than our own sister
There certainly ARE sexy good times with Katie!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

It happens in her bedroom. There is one scene with one of her toys and another where MC and Katie have sex!

Happy New Year and adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There certainly ARE sexy good times with Katie!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

It happens in her bedroom. There is one scene with one of her toys and another where MC and Katie have sex!

Happy New Year and adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
Oh I know there's sexy times with Katie. I'm up to date. I was just saying I've never played the full game without the incest patch. I know it makes Katie your sister. But I don't know what, if any, other changes the patch makes

I'm not sure if the patch effects Amy and her sister, and Meg and her sister as I never played far enough without the patch to meet Meg at all, never mind meeting Amy's sister.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh I know there's sexy times with Katie. I'm up to date. I was just saying I've never played the full game without the incest patch. I know it makes Katie your sister. But I don't know what, if any, other changes the patch makes

I'm not sure if the patch effects Amy and her sister, and Meg and her sister as I never played far enough without the patch to meet Meg at all, never mind meeting Amy's sister.
Why would ANYONE play this game without the i-patch??? Half the fun of sex with Katie is the taboo of her being MC's sister... well, that and she's solar flare HOT!!! Katie is super sweet and sexy. She and our photography assistant, Emily, are my favorite girls in the whole game! I need more of that preggo pussy!!! Phat is such a pervert...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why would ANYONE play this game without the i-patch??? Half the fun of sex with Katie is the taboo of her being MC's sister... well, that and she's solar flare HOT!!! Katie is super sweet and sexy. She and our photography assistant, Emily, are my favorite girls in the whole game! I need more of that preggo pussy!!! Phat is such a pervert...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Oh I always play with the incest patch, just sometimes you think you have it installed and you don't

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes