lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hate to tell you, but you might be stuck for a while.
So there's no way to simply bypass Vee's story and let us see the rest of Serena's content?

Or will it simply be several updates before you get to that?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So there's no way to simply bypass Vee's story and let us see the rest of Serena's content?

Or will it simply be several updates before you get to that?
No way to bypass it, since there's only one scene where you have to sleep with Vee while she is pregnant and she's barely showing at that point. If you dislike it that much, just click through that scene and continue.

Reactions: PapaPhat

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No way to bypass it, since there's only one scene where you have to sleep with Vee while she is pregnant and she's barely showing at that point. If you dislike it that much, just click through that scene and continue.
If that's all it is, and all it will ever be then no problem, I'll click through as you suggest :)

It's just that I've never been happy with the way every LIs content was, at points, gated by the others. Until Vee it wasn't a big problem as I was into most of the kinks shown but preg is a turn-off for me (hence I ignore Emily as well)

Reactions: Billybob423

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hate to tell you, but you might be stuck for a while.
No worries. I put this on the back burner with the Serena loop through the ice cream shop and right back to Serena...

I realize that these things take time and am awaiting another update or three before diving back in. Love this twisted and kinky story, just not a fan of bugs and glitches. However, I am a patient man, willing to wait for the good stuff :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Asking in the opposite direction, is there going to be more pregnancy content added, both with the currently pregnant characters but also getting more of the girls pregnant? Also really looking forward to Vee showing more

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Asking in the opposite direction, is there going to be more pregnancy content added, both with the currently pregnant characters but also getting more of the girls pregnant? Also really looking forward to Vee showing more
None of the main characters will get pregnant, at least not yet, they may have that option towards the end of the game. Pregnancy, as shown here, is a rather divisive thing to add so I'd need to add a choice and alternate renders to any scenes showing pregnant characters. Which would seriously increase the world load.

So maybe some side characters whose stories you can ignore, but not any main characters.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
None of the main characters will get pregnant, at least not yet, they may have that option towards the end of the game. Pregnancy, as shown here, is a rather divisive thing to add so I'd need to add a choice and alternate renders to any scenes showing pregnant characters. Which would seriously increase the world load.

So maybe some side characters whose stories you can ignore, but not any main characters.
I'd really love to have another go with our sexy photo studio assistant, Emily!!! Something repeatable would be perfect! Pregnant ladies get super horny. She needs me!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you change Emily's outfit?
Emily and all the models will change outfits and/or disrobe for photo shoots automatically. There is no manual option to change any outfits for anyone in this game, at least not to my knowledge and I have been playing this since chapter one early access on Steam. They wear what they wear and change when scenes call for it. Not sure where you got the idea to change outfits but AFAIK it is not an option. Hope that helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: If I am wrong, will someone please tell?
I would rather have Emily just walk around nude or in a see through nighty all day!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Emily and all the models will change outfits and/or disrobe for photo shoots automatically. There is no manual option to change any outfits for anyone in this game, at least not to my knowledge and I have been playing this since chapter one early access on Steam. They wear what they wear and change when scenes call for it. Not sure where you got the idea to change outfits but AFAIK it is not an option. Hope that helps you, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: If I am wrong, will someone please tell?
I would rather have Emily just walk around nude or in a see through nighty all day!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
She has new outfits available to buy on the PC, click her face

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Apr 29, 2020
I am playing this Game For a long Time & I think camera angle is too far from models...and Animation could be better...Sorry For bad Eng.

santiago1407

Jun 9, 2020
Hey PTGames I'm having an issue, from looking at the discussion here there's something up with Vee and I think it's affecting my save... I'm missing the second photoshoot with her and I tried several times to talk to her at Serena's but the option never appears. Furthermore, not having that photoshoot also means I can't seem to customize Emily's outfit, get the last 2 photoshoots and the photo studio halloween event hasn't triggered. Here's my save (I'm running the game from steam for reference):

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey PTGames I'm having an issue, from looking at the discussion here there's something up with Vee and I think it's affecting my save... I'm missing the second photoshoot with her and I tried several times to talk to her at Serena's but the option never appears. Furthermore, not having that photoshoot also means I can't seem to customize Emily's outfit, get the last 2 photoshoots and the photo studio halloween event hasn't triggered. Here's my save (I'm running the game from steam for reference):
Try this https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-22-1-ptgames.28364/post-9716857

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, forgot to mention it but I've tried that already :/
You already have both shoots with Vee and seem to have visited her in the evening enough, as her progress is at 4.

The missing two shoots appear to be because your studioprogress is 43 and it requires 44. By any chance did you skip the commissioned shoots in the photostudio, rather than viewing them? I'm trying to figure out how people's studioprogress is lower than it should be.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So there are only the two photoshots? (Green arrows) But what about the two with questionmarks??
View attachment 2288799
Yes, there's only two with Vee.

Those last two are the halloween event and a new one with Meg, but they're not triggering for a lot of people. Hoping that'll be fixed in the next release.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes