PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Main chara amy is one for a long time (can be cured, but it takes a long time to get there).
There are lots of futa shots in the studio (marked and skipable).
I dont remember sidefutas, all the random encounters i remember are females.
However, even if you dont like it, some of the secret pix are futa as well, so even if you hide them in the gallery, you see them when you get them.
All secret images with futa should be disabled if you have futa content disabled. If any are still showing, please let me know which ones so I can fix that!

Yeah well given the mod shows them, thought I would try that.

I know you can turn off the futa, but I want to have it on, as I said I only just started and wondered if I had missed anything, so far I have only had the girl who gives you a big dick at the start, the big tits magic girl, and then her and her dear friend, the doctor, the gaint, and chick who told us to fuck off, and just wondered if I missed anything with a futa.
You have a lot of content to go! Sounds like you've only met one of the main characters.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
All secret images with futa should be disabled if you have futa content disabled. If any are still showing, please let me know which ones so I can fix that!
If i remember correctly one was on the main map, 3 at home (sis room, bathroom and pool) one in the club, one in the gym showers and one in the studio. Cant help to narrow it down since i did 10+ versions in my last run and dont know where one version ended and the next began + most of them are hidden in my galeries.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If i remember correctly one was on the main map, 3 at home (sis room, bathroom and pool) one in the club, one in the gym showers and one in the studio. Cant help to narrow it down since i did 10+ versions in my last run and dont know where one version ended and the next began + most of them are hidden in my galeries.
Wait, were you using a mod? That may cause issues.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I downloaded the secret images mod, stars, it says for version 22 and below, I have version 22.1 , is there a certain point in the game you have to get to in order to find the hidden images because nothing is showing up.

Who are the futa/trap in this game.
Most of the secret images have requirements to have got to a certain point in one or other of the girls' stories, I haven't changed anything like that.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Most of the secret images have requirements to have got to a certain point in one or other of the girls' stories, I haven't changed anything like that.
I tried the star mod and it doesn't make any changes either. It only highlights the items with a star once they become available. All other gameplay triggers remain intact.

Personally, I go tired of waiting around and missing clues so I installed a simple mod that simply unlocks them all in the gallery... Easy, breezy, lemon squeezy. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure that Havik79 was hoping for a list of triggers to make the ID process easier, as in when and where to expect those items to appear. I tried the stars and still missed gallery images so I straight unlocked them all for what that was worth. For me the prize is the story, not the hidden images.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
hi there! I've found a crash when trying to invite Amber to the pool (right after her first photoshoot session in the new place).
I've reached the point of "continue other character story" with Amy, Clara, Katie and Serena just before getting the new place so... it seems i'll be stuck there until I get some kind of a fix or just look for another savefile :p

I'll attach the log file, just in case.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Actually, I just got to where shit still learning the names, I got the key to see the gym rat and saw she is a futa.

As for my comments on the mod, I have only played games with hidden images you can collect right off the bat, never seen them tied to certain events, which is why I asked.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Actually, I just got to where shit still learning the names, I got the key to see the gym rat and saw she is a futa.

As for my comments on the mod, I have only played games with hidden images you can collect right off the bat, never seen them tied to certain events, which is why I asked.
Yeah... those secret renders are scattered about the journey like Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumb trail. When you see those stars, click them! Once the opportunity is gone so are those renders. You only get one shot at them which is a large part of why I used the unlock mod to make them all available at once. But then, I've never been a fan of scavenger hunts...

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah... those secret renders are scattered about the journey like Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumb trail. When you see those stars, click them! Once the opportunity is gone so are those renders. You only get one shot at them which is a large part of why I used the unlock mod to make them all available at once. But then, I've never been a fan of scavenger hunts...

I see, thanks for the update, well I will still give it a go and see how things work.

So if I hadn't put the cheat code in for futa, would Amy still be one.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I see, thanks for the update, well I will still give it a go and see how things work.

So if I hadn't put the cheat code in for futa, would Amy still be one.
I think so, yes. However, you miss her initial scenes. I only played that for a bit then reverted to futa mode and restarted. There is a path where Amy can get cured by Serena because Amy is only a futa by magic but IDK if you get to play that angle or not in non-futa mode. IDK how that works. What I DO know is that if you treat Amy as unique and special, accepting her for what she is, she decides not to get "cured." But, she can still get temporary cures from Serena to be a full girl again for short periods of time. My best recommendation is to pick a path and play it. If you enjoy futa content then play with that enabled. If not, try the other setting without the futa. The hot blonde with the nanite cock should just appear as 100% female all of the time and there will no longer be futa at the club but hopefully one of the other fans here can fill you in on Amy in the no futa version. Hopefully you can still get her Serena's cure because she's a ton of fun and really sweet. She also helps whip your wimpy ass into shape... your MC's wimpy ass, that is. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Enjoy! :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, well thanks for the info, one last question, well till I think of more, what is Claires deal, how bad is the femdom stuff with her.

• Haha

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see, well thanks for the info, one last question, well till I think of more, what is Claires deal, how bad is the femdom stuff with her.
On the lower end, there's no humiliation or degradation. Early on she just wears PVC/leather and uses her feet. Later on, when you start buying equipment to be usewd at the fetish club, you can choose whether she or the MC uses them and, if it's the MC, whether to be pegged or not

Frankly I would hesitate to use the word femdom for what goes on in the game irl, it's much more about mutual enjoyment and exploration; I don't consider male on female penetrative sex to be maledom so, by that token, futa or female with strapon on male isn't inherently a femdom act to me

Reactions: Bob69 and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
On the lower end, there's no humiliation or degradation. Early on she just wears PVC/leather and uses her feet. Later on, when you start buying equipment to be usewd at the fetish club, you can choose whether she or the MC uses them and, if it's the MC, whether to be pegged or not

Frankly I would hesitate to use the word femdom for what goes on in the game irl, it's much more about mutual enjoyment and exploration; I don't consider male on female penetrative sex to be maledom so, by that token, futa or female with strapon on male isn't inherently a femdom act to me
I see thanks for the info, so I assume there is no way to just reject a girl if you not into her.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see thanks for the info, so I assume there is no way to just reject a girl if you not into her.
No, every main girl (7 so far) is mandatory* and their stories are interlinked. In addition, several sidegirls stories are also so important to the dev's story that their content gates further progress

*Except for Amy's futa content, you can avoid any sex with her while she has a penis

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No, every main girl (7 so far) is mandatory* and their stories are interlinked. In addition, several sidegirls stories are also so important to the dev's story that their content gates further progress

*Except for Amy's futa content, you can avoid any sex with her while she has a penis
Ah ok thanks mate.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

None of the secret images are time based. Once their unlock criteria is met, they're always available to find. They don't go away. Any that have criteria that might make them impossible to find are given to you when that criteria changes :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty sure that @Havik79 was hoping for a list of triggers to make the ID process easier, as in when and where to expect those items to appear. I tried the stars and still missed gallery images so I straight unlocked them all for what that was worth. For me the prize is the story, not the hidden images.
The Tooltip mod adds in hints for each secret image, though it doesn't tell you if you need to advance anyone to unlock them, just where each image is found.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes