PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I see, well thanks for the info, one last question, well till I think of more, what is Claires deal, how bad is the femdom stuff with her.
Restraint machines in the club and dildo machines all equipment is available to rent and cleaned meticulously between session in paid private play areas in the back, all 100% voluntary... There is no rape or physical violence. EVERYTHING is consensual.

Claire is WAY too much into latex for my preference. I'm not a BDSM aficionado by any stretch of the imagination but I will take a girl in a leather and lace halter top and miniskirt and a lace mask over fully covered, head to toe latex condom suits! That is my one real issue with this entire game... too much fucking latex!!! With all of that full body latex there is no way that the club doesn't wreak of malodorous manky minge, rotten head cheese, ball sweat and fetid ass! The human body NEEDS to breathe!!! So, Phat is NOT a fan of all that funk generating full body latex! In the VN no one ever sweats and there is no odor. But, IRL??? The funk generated by all that latex would gag a maggot!:sick: Nauseous just thinking about it:sick:

Stench aside, however, Claire is a huge proponent of creating a safe, secure environment for her clients where they can explore their inmost fantasies and EVERYTHING is consensual or it doesn't happen.

Lastly, when it is just MC and Claire together, they take turns with each one as dom/sub with nothing too strenuous. For the most part, the BDSM aspects are about as vanilla as BDSM gets... mostly dom/sub play with some restraints and several dildo machines. You'll see once your MC helps Claire open the club... Oh... one word to the wise though... if you are not into futa on male pegging content... watch your ass! If that is NOT your thing (like me) then just say no. The futa girls will be disappointed but respect your decision, cool? Hope this helps.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
None of the secret images are time based. Once their unlock criteria is met, they're always available to find. They don't go away. Any that have criteria that might make them impossible to find are given to you when that criteria changes :)
Seems to me that I had multiples that should've been available that never appeared for me. That is from whence that statement came, my friend. Thanks for clarifying but I ALWAYS find a way to skip the scavenger hunts and employed a mod here to do just that. Other than the presence of ENTIRELY too much full body latex... I LOVE this game. Thanks PT. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK that is good to know, especially if they turn up in the garage as I never use it.
There is one occasion where you MUST go to the garage and click on the car! That is when there is a new location that has yet to be discovered. Click the car and the new destination will appear in the list of options. Click it and go. Then you can forget the garage again, my friend. :)

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is one occasion where you MUST go to the garage and click on the car! That is when there is a new location that has yet to be discovered. Click the car and the new destination will appear in the list of options. Click it and go. Then you can forget the garage again, my friend. :)
Yeah, thanks I did that.

Must say I was kind of put off when you got your cock made much bigger, it always makes me groan when they make it so retardedly big, but this is really enjoyable.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Restraint machines in the club and dildo machines all equipment is available to rent and cleaned meticulously between session in paid private play areas in the back, all 100% voluntary... There is no rape or physical violence. EVERYTHING is consensual.

Claire is WAY too much into latex for my preference. I'm not a BDSM aficionado by any stretch of the imagination but I will take a girl in a leather and lace halter top and miniskirt and a lace mask over fully covered, head to toe latex condom suits! That is my one real issue with this entire game... too much fucking latex!!! With all of that full body latex there is no way that the club doesn't wreak of malodorous manky minge, rotten head cheese, ball sweat and fetid ass! The human body NEEDS to breathe!!! So, Phat is NOT a fan of all that funk generating full body latex! In the VN no one ever sweats and there is no odor. But, IRL??? The funk generated by all that latex would gag a maggot!:sick: Nauseous just thinking about it:sick:

Stench aside, however, Claire is a huge proponent of creating a safe, secure environment for her clients where they can explore their inmost fantasies and EVERYTHING is consensual or it doesn't happen.

Lastly, when it is just MC and Claire together, they take turns with each one as dom/sub with nothing too strenuous. For the most part, the BDSM aspects are about as vanilla as BDSM gets... mostly dom/sub play with some restraints and several dildo machines. You'll see once your MC helps Claire open the club... Oh... one word to the wise though... if you are not into futa on male pegging content... watch your ass! If that is NOT your thing (like me) then just say no. The futa girls will be disappointed but respect your decision, cool? Hope this helps.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
The latex annoys me too as I've bot seen it in the clubs/events I've been to, but I know it's out there and just because I haven't encountered those fetishes doesn't mean they don't exist or that a lot of people aren't into them.

The one issue I do have with the club is the serving of alcohol. Alcohol is generally discouraged during impact play as it dulls the senses and can lead to unfortunate accidents which you don't want when striking people with various instruments designed to cause pain. The clubs and events I've been to don't outlaw it, but they expect it to be used in moderation and for after you're done playing.

As this is a fictional universe, it really doesn't bother me much though.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The latex annoys me too as I've bot seen it in the clubs/events I've been to, but I know it's out there and just because I haven't encountered those fetishes doesn't mean they don't exist or that a lot of people aren't into them.

The one issue I do have with the club is the serving of alcohol. Alcohol is generally discouraged during impact play as it dulls the senses and can lead to unfortunate accidents which you don't want when striking people with various instruments designed to cause pain. The clubs and events I've been to don't outlaw it, but they expect it to be used in moderation and for after you're done playing.

As this is a fictional universe, it really doesn't bother me much though.
There are so many things in this game I would not recommend in real life, but that's the joys of a game, you can push the limits as much as you like. I do try to keep things within reason though, as some people seem to think what they see in a game is acceptable in real life.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there mother and son incest and can the mom get pregnant?
I admit I am new to this game, still playing, but given it starts out with you moving in with your sister (she is in your harem) because you mum wanted you to join her business and we didn't want to, I am going to go out on a limb and say no to both of those things.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Jesus, good thing Emily got a bunch of money to support the kid we just made retarded, if not killed.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
OK, I could do with some advice if anyone can help me, I am super massively pissed off after being forced to watch helplessly see my image of my sweet Amy being ruined by some narcissistic man-hating piece of shit cunt treat her like a dog and put a stupid fucking cucky chastity cage on her, should I go with my instincts and rage quit before I am forced to watch Katie and or worse Amber be completely ruined too.
If you don't enjoy a games' content, you should go play another game that's more to your liking.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes