PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for that extremely intelligently thought out and well articulated feedback, I'll be sure to take it into consideration and re-render the entire game with a hair you prefer!
Yep... some folks are just dumb as a bag of hammers, PT my friend! That commentary earned that fool a one way ticket to my ignored list. I would make an argument however I do not engage in battles of wits with folks who are so totally unarmed! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Forrest Gump is far more intelligent than this person...

So, I encourage you to do like I do, my friend. Ignore the idiot trolls. If you feed the trolls by replying, they never leave. Starve them out by ignoring them and they will sod off elsewhere in search of the conflict they seek. Meanwhile, I am chomping at the bit like a prized stallion waiting for more content as soon as it is ready to be seen. To date you have fixed all reported errors by the following update so don't let that shit get you down either. You are making a great game. May you have your happiest new year ever, my friend.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

santiago1407

Jun 9, 2020
You already have both shoots with Vee and seem to have visited her in the evening enough, as her progress is at 4.
If this helps, when I play from that save, I cannot actually see the second Vee shoot in the computer (and don't remember doing it) so maybe something set that variable to show that I already had it when it's not the case.

Anyways, I'll be using another save for future releases so no problem :)

Dec 20, 2020
I just started this game today, and because I have had women ask if I like them big or small:

1673572995175.png
1673573029512.png

This game gives as close the right answer as possible.

My answer was always yes, I like boobs. Why do they have to make everything so difficult?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Hey I'm replaying the game after a year or so and I'm enjoying a lot the new content

Tho I have bad news, the bug I reported back when I first played is still there, small thing really,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also as someone who's replaying the game from the start with the new updates, I would recommend

Last 2 small inconsistencies:

Again, all of these are not big things, really just nitpicks, the game is honestly, my favourite VN of all time, I love all the main and side characters, they are all so different from each other and the stories are really interesting, great job.

Edit: added spoiler tags just in case

Last edited:

K8nan-S0l0

Apr 4, 2019
Hello PTGames, I am having a different issue with Vee where the second photoshoot is not triggering. She is already pregnant and everything else progressed correctly where I reached the end of Serena's story for 22.1. Not sure what caused it.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey I'm replaying the game after a year or so and I'm enjoying a lot the new content

Tho I have bad news, the bug I reported back when I first played is still there, small thing really,

Also as someone who's replaying the game from the start with the new updates, I would recommend

Last 2 small inconsistencies:

Again, all of these are not big things, really just nitpicks, the game is honestly, my favourite VN of all time, I love all the main and side characters, they are all so different from each other and the stories are really interesting, great job.

Edit: added spoiler tags just in case
That first bug is because of the incest patch you're using, it's not there in the base game.

I agree with moving Hillda to later, so that's done.

The two inconsistencies should now be fixed.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wow, its been a really long time...my last save was still on the trip with the ship...okay, i lost my interest there, i dont like too long events in sandbox games. However, i finally finished it and enjoy the game again.
Btw, the studio computer gallery could show the names of the girls, i forgot most of the sidegirls names :cry:

Hmm, serenas fairy form is strange...the body is nice but the face is somehow repelling masculine

There is a little timeline-mixup while following clairs route to relaxion: You tell her at your pool to put caroline in charge while she is out...a few events later you meet caroline in the club because the ship is "grounded" and she just applies for a job in the club.

Damn, you did it...i couldnt name my favorite because vee and amber were unbeatable...and now you add a third one to the first place...running through the park and telling me to fuck off out of the blue, just my type of girl ^^
I really hope she will get much content.
Speaking of vee, since we dont shoot blanks anymore, are all the girls getting pregnant now? I dont think human pills stand a chance against magical cum :p

Now with that dick finally out of the way, amy needs a sex scene, all i see aside from eventsex are handjob and anal.

Hmm...just had a little idea for sandra...since she obviously enjoys pussy and most girls know how they taste, you could let her clean a creampie herself...and more, i know i wouldnt stop licking myself if i could place my head that freely ^^

The forced focus on a single questline to continue all the others can get extreme if you need to wait for something that happens only once per week...3 weeks in a row nothing but waiting for an eventstarter for katie and everyone else had nothing...i get it if the scenario need a specific starting point, but to visit clairs club together you may just ask at any evening and not wait for her and amber watching TV, especially since amber was in no way involved, not even saying bye or something. People who play the game for the first time or an old savegame have finished all the sidecontent on the way and nothing to do but to skip time until the right scene appears.

Based on the descriptions during stars rescue quest i found some logic bugs...a demons body is more or less an empty husk filled with demons magic, if the magic is gone the demon is dead and the body crubles to "dust"...lunar magic is incompatible with demons magic...and the protagonists cum is strongly loaded with it...why can he fuck demons without hurting them? Dont get me wrong, i prefer it that way, i especially like missy, i just wonder why it even is possible. And that body swap...why did the powers swap? Meg shouldnt be able to change my color and more importantly, i shouldnt be able to read her mind...a magic transfer should destroy her body because of the incompatibility...and lunar magic is not meant to upkeep its holders body the way demon magic does, especially without full control and knowledge/experience about it...

In the sex scene after ami and amber got their own bodys back ami is still named amber once.

Funbug: If you take the footjob scene with amber and katie the time stops, so you can repeat it right away...any other action finishes the evening...which brings me to the last point: I miss the options to read ambers mind and sleep with her. Or will that be implemented once amy and claire move in as well?

As initially said, i enjoyed playing it again, but is it just me or is the overall focus drifting to the club/bdsm stuff?

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wow, its been a really long time...my last save was still on the trip with the ship...okay, i lost my interest there, i dont like too long events in sandbox games. However, i finally finished it and enjoy the game again.
Btw, the studio computer gallery could show the names of the girls, i forgot most of the sidegirls names :cry:
There is a character bios page for everyone's names. Only a couple of characters haven't been added yet.

Hmm, serenas fairy form is strange...the body is nice but the face is somehow repelling masculine
I don't think I change her face shape. Her hair is the only difference. It's surprising how much different hair can change how someone looks!

There is a little timeline-mixup while following clairs route to relaxion: You tell her at your pool to put caroline in charge while she is out...a few events later you meet caroline in the club because the ship is "grounded" and she just applies for a job in the club.
I'll look into this, thanks for letting me know!

Damn, you did it...i couldnt name my favorite because vee and amber were unbeatable...and now you add a third one to the first place...running through the park and telling me to fuck off out of the blue, just my type of girl ^^
I really hope she will get much content.
Speaking of vee, since we dont shoot blanks anymore, are all the girls getting pregnant now? I dont think human pills stand a chance against magical cum :p
There may be more content with side characters such as Fran, but nothing definite yet. As for shooting blanks, it's implied that Vee only undid it for that one session.

Now with that dick finally out of the way, amy needs a sex scene, all i see aside from eventsex are handjob and anal.
Eventually I'll add it soon.

Hmm...just had a little idea for sandra...since she obviously enjoys pussy and most girls know how they taste, you could let her clean a creampie herself...and more, i know i wouldnt stop licking myself if i could place my head that freely ^^
Maybe.

The forced focus on a single questline to continue all the others can get extreme if you need to wait for something that happens only once per week...3 weeks in a row nothing but waiting for an eventstarter for katie and everyone else had nothing...i get it if the scenario need a specific starting point, but to visit clairs club together you may just ask at any evening and not wait for her and amber watching TV, especially since amber was in no way involved, not even saying bye or something. People who play the game for the first time or an old savegame have finished all the sidecontent on the way and nothing to do but to skip time until the right scene appears.
There definitely is some balancing still required in event progress, but the idea is to fill the world with other events so even if you're skipping time, there's fun options to skip it with.

Based on the descriptions during stars rescue quest i found some logic bugs...a demons body is more or less an empty husk filled with demons magic, if the magic is gone the demon is dead and the body crubles to "dust"...lunar magic is incompatible with demons magic...and the protagonists cum is strongly loaded with it...why can he fuck demons without hurting them? Dont get me wrong, i prefer it that way, i especially like missy, i just wonder why it even is possible. And that body swap...why did the powers swap? Meg shouldnt be able to change my color and more importantly, i shouldnt be able to read her mind...a magic transfer should destroy her body because of the incompatibility...and lunar magic is not meant to upkeep its holders body the way demon magic does, especially without full control and knowledge/experience about it...
All true, which makes it extremely odd that Lunar's magic could be used and even exist inside of Star and Meg's bodies without killing them...

In the sex scene after ami and amber got their own bodys back ami is still named amber once.
Any chance of knowing what the dialogue was so it's easier for me to find?

Funbug: If you take the footjob scene with amber and katie the time stops, so you can repeat it right away...any other action finishes the evening...which brings me to the last point: I miss the options to read ambers mind and sleep with her. Or will that be implemented once amy and claire move in as well?
That's just a missed variable change, I'll look at fixing it. As for sleeping with Amber, that's planned to be added soon!

As initially said, i enjoyed playing it again, but is it just me or is the overall focus drifting to the club/bdsm stuff?
Outside of Imry's scenes, the club hasn't had much new content for a long time. Even Claire's content I've been avoiding putting her scenes in there so there isn't too much focus on it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There may be more content with side characters such as Fran, but nothing definite yet. As for shooting blanks, it's implied that Vee only undid it for that one session.
I really hope so, at least one more is implied (sex) but for this girl its not enough and sadly those sidegirls dont even get repeatable scenes, except they sell ice cream :p
Too bad...i'm not into pregnancy, but by the logic of this game magic could be passed to the spawn, considering the magic cum its almost impossible not to get my powers...and i dont think vee is turbo-pregnant because she is a vampire, dead people are not meant to reproduce, but lunar magic is life magic...in short, fighting the children of lunar with a choosen army would wipe them once and for all ^^
There definitely is some balancing still required in event progress, but the idea is to fill the world with other events so even if you're skipping time, there's fun options to skip it with.
Yeah, but after meeting everyone in park & co. doing the shots and every other questline frozen you can only repeat stuff or sleep/wait. Many of the latest katie quests demanded the "katie and amber watching tv" starting point and thats only once per week.
Any chance of knowing what the dialogue was so it's easier for me to find?
No, sorry. It was pretty much in the beginning of the analsex scene right after swapping back to their original bodies.
Outside of Imry's scenes, the club hasn't had much new content for a long time. Even Claire's content I've been avoiding putting her scenes in there so there isn't too much focus on it.
Maybe thats why, as said, very old savegame, so it had tons of old clair scenes + imry + katies clothes expansion + amys lost bets, ...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I downloaded the secret images mod, stars, it says for version 22 and below, I have version 22.1 , is there a certain point in the game you have to get to in order to find the hidden images because nothing is showing up.

Who are the futa/trap in this game.

• Thinking Face

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Main chara amy is one for a long time (can be cured, but it takes a long time to get there).
There are lots of futa shots in the studio (marked and skipable).
I dont remember sidefutas, all the random encounters i remember are females.
However, even if you dont like it, some of the secret pix are futa as well, so even if you hide them in the gallery, you see them when you get them.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Main chara amy is one for a long time (can be cured, but it takes a long time to get there).
There are lots of futa shots in the studio (marked and skipable).
I dont remember sidefutas, all the random encounters i remember are females.
However, even if you dont like it, some of the secret pix are futa as well, so even if you hide them in the gallery, you see them when you get them.
Yes well I recently decided to stop pretending I do not like futa/trap so yeah fine by me, just wondering who are the girls who are futa, I just started and only when looking to see about not seeing anything working with the hidden images mod, did I notice the futa tag, and wondered if I had missed anything.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I downloaded the secret images mod, stars, it says for version 22 and below, I have version 22.1 , is there a certain point in the game you have to get to in order to find the hidden images because nothing is showing up.

Who are the futa/trap in this game.
I tried the star thing for the hints and still missed too many for my taste. So, I installed the cheat to just unlock them all in gallery view. Problem solved...

The futa in this game are all open and honest. There are no traps. You are either down with it or you are not. You may even disable the futa content if your prefer. They will be your friend either way as long as you are nice to them. It's been a while since I have played so names are faded out at present but the futa characters do include the owner of the gym, the taller of the two demon sisters and both their mothers. There is another hottie in game that can grow a rather sizeable cock at will through the use of nanotech implanted in her body. There are a ton more futa at the club, some with which you may have limited interactions during your visits there. However, the main futa with whom you can interact are the gym owner (lots of interactions), the taller demon sister with the pink skin and nanotech futa girl. Hope that helps.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah well given the mod shows them, thought I would try that.

I know you can turn off the futa, but I want to have it on, as I said I only just started and wondered if I had missed anything, so far I have only had the girl who gives you a big dick at the start, the big tits magic girl, and then her and her dear friend, the doctor, the gaint, and chick who told us to fuck off, and just wondered if I missed anything with a futa.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes