WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I see people having problem with Serena but i have another one - hint tells me that i should talk to Amy by the pool sometime i cant call her by the poll and she isnt there, any hints?
Amy is in Ambers body so wait for amber to be by the pool and talk to her :)

Man on a cock

Nov 26, 2019
Hello, I was just wondering if someone has a save file that is v0.20 onwards. my pc broke and now i am using a macbook so i dont have any saves on my progress

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello, I was just wondering if someone has a save file that is v0.20 onwards. my pc broke and now i am using a macbook so i dont have any saves on my progress
Click the full save link on the front page. But it’s at the end of 0.20.

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
People really need to read the last couple of pages of a thread before they post...

THE LOOP IS A BUG!

This is what happens when you're playing a beta...
Yeah, that's why i always wait for a tested/fixed release, especially if you're going (like me) to use walkthrough or other mods.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
People really need to read the last couple of pages of a thread before they post...

THE LOOP IS A BUG!

This is what happens when you're playing a beta...
Yo, because this game has some of the best futa on male content of games out there and has now also had gender bender, have you thought about having some short scenes where the MC gets fake pregnant?

I realize that you can't really have any permanent changes to the MC because of the huge rendering hassle it would be, but Stickyicky recently did it and it was hella hot

superkakaroto

Feb 7, 2021
Unzip both .zip contents into the \game\save folder.

To change your name. Download (right click save as) the "consoleenable.rpy" and put it into the \game folder.
Ingame press Shift+O. Type into the console: define pc = "NewName"

Note: Amy is trans. To change her use the cheat codes.

Edit: Added v0.21 save.
this files are not compatible with v0.22? i unzip the files on the save folder but they dont show ingame

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
this files are not compatible with v0.22? i unzip the files on the save folder but they dont show ingame
Hmm it should work, just tested it.
Maybe try the "YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LunarsChosen-1549893754" folder. But the saves folder in /game should be prioritized above saves with the same name in the appdata folder. Don't know what could be the problem for you.

Edit: My bad made a typo, the folder name should be "saves". Edited the other post.

Last edited:

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
hey guys I have a problem to continue advancing serena's story, he tells me to visit serena, and I get a scene where they tell me that they are investigating me and I end up going with andy to the ice cream parlor and giving me his cell phone and when I want to continue that scene is repeated

Sep 8, 2020
For those of you who are stuck repeating the last Serena of this beta, you should set the var serenaprogress = 44 as when you go through that event it doesn't change the progress from 43 to 44. That is the easy fix.

Reactions: Lotex

MonoRayl

Nov 15, 2020
I don't quite understand how to earn money this game, reading this thread it looks like I need to do some photography, but I can't find any options to do one anywhere? And all the girls' progression currently is behind me needing to buy something for them, but I'm on 0 bucks

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I don't quite understand how to earn money this game, reading this thread it looks like I need to do some photography, but I can't find any options to do one anywhere? And all the girls' progression currently is behind me needing to buy something for them, but I'm on 0 bucks
Have you been uploading those pictures into the MC's computer (in his room)?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes