FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is exactly where I'm stuck at right now. I started over for the achievements, and I've played through this part before with no problem. However, now whenever I click on "Ask about Amber", I just get a rollback prompt (ScriptError: could not find 'amy_experiment'). ☹

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
This is exactly where I'm stuck at right now. I started over for the achievements, and I've played through this part before with no problem. However, now whenever I click on "Ask about Amber", I just get a rollback prompt (ScriptError: could not find 'amy_experiment'). ☹
Well I don't know about the leaked build, but the build I've got and released to supporters definitely has the "amy_experiment" label in it. So seems like you've got a bad download.

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
I'm curious anyone get the Katie text to work without tweaking things? I had to use URM as the condition stated Katie progress == 41 and weekday <= 5, unfortunately her progress was at 42 so had to select it even though it wasn't visible. Well there is a reason it's a beta I guess.

FlyingAceCMX

Nov 16, 2019
Well I don't know about the leaked build, but the build I've got and released to supporters definitely has the "amy_experiment" label in it. So seems like you've got a bad download.
Weird, because I downloaded version 0.23.0 from Patreon when I realized the "new release" was a beta and decided not to install it.

Oh well, it looks like I need to redownload, reinstall, and start over. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. (Great VN, btw!)

Edited: Realized I downloaded from Patreon and not itch. Fixed now.

Re-edit: I redownloaded version 0.23.0 from the Patreon page, reinstalled it, and then transferred my saves (and crossed my fingers). Everything seems to be working fine now! *knock on wood*

Last edited:
Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I *think* it was before ? I didn't initially realize that I wouldn't have to pay her a salary, so I wasn't hiring a receptionist until I had a cushion of funds available
Which version of the game is this? As I don't see anything calling that image in the latest build.

Beast25179

Jun 17, 2017
currently on LunarsChosen-0.24.beta-pc and I am on to the last task but it wont activate Serena - I should visit Vee in the workshop in the evening...

can anyone please help or have I missed a post about this already

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
currently on LunarsChosen-0.24.beta-pc and I am on to the last task but it wont activate Serena - I should visit Vee in the workshop in the evening...

can anyone please help or have I missed a post about this already
What happens if you go to the workshop in the evening?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Which version of the game is this? As I don't see anything calling that image in the latest build.
0.24 beta, judging from the directory name. I did bring forward my save from 0.23, could that be the issue ?

I'm also having the hint "I should visit Vee at the workshop in the evening" but when you go to the pizza shop, the only option is "Leave".

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
0.24 beta, judging from the directory name. I did bring forward my save from 0.23, could that be the issue ?

I'm also having the hint "I should visit Vee at the workshop in the evening" but when you go to the pizza shop, the only option is "Leave".
Upload your save, I'll take a look.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Here's my save. Since I hired the photographer's helper, I don't get the missing image error.
So some how your veeprogress is 0, while your veemodel is 2. Not sure how this occurred, but it seems to be happening to a few people so I've added a check to fix this that'll be in the next update.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes