DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi there,
Love the game.
Never able to complete Katie's quest.
Keep being asked to text her.
With the following fix was able to complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well you the Dev lied, you once told me I could avoid the crap in the club - but you virtually made it impossible to advance some story lines without seeing the BDSM shit - Bye can't stand this crap and excuss for cheaters

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well you the Dev lied, you once told me I could avoid the crap in the club - but you virtually made it impossible to advance some story lines without seeing the BDSM shit - Bye can't stand this crap and excuss for cheaters
Bye Bye!!!!

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
So some how your veeprogress is 0, while your veemodel is 2. Not sure how this occurred, but it seems to be happening to a few people so I've added a check to fix this that'll be in the next update.
Thank you. I'll stand by for the next update.

Jul 17, 2017
Guys, the game ask me for call Serena to the pool, but the option to invite her is never showed in the phone, what can i do? I need her to advance with Claire

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone know what the Message 05837591 in the Phone means i have finished all the different Quests of everybody and also every change of clothes for Emily but do Not Go any further with the 05837591 in Phone ist this a Bug or have i missed Something
Anyone got ideas what Message means
Thanks

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Does anyone know what the Message 05837591 in the Phone means i have finished all the different Quests of everybody and also every change of clothes for Emily but do Not Go any further with the 05837591 in Phone ist this a Bug or have i missed Something
Anyone got ideas what Message means
Thanks
Once you received that message on your phone when at the pool, try going to the computer and click on cheats, then enter that number. You'll receive a collection of special renders.;)

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I'll add another to the list that has the issue of can't visit Vee in the workshop.
I also had the Katie text bug but the phone.rpy file that was posted earlier fixed that. I was getting the option to text her right up until the prompt to actually do it appeared.

On a story related this, Zara just seemed to appear out of nowhere (pun intended) she just showed up in one scene (the coffee shop with Jamie from memory) and all the dialogue assumed we knew who she was. She also isn't in the character profiles screen like the rest of the cast.

Version is 0.24beta

Lunars chosen.JPG

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'll add another to the list that has the issue of can't visit Vee in the workshop.
I also had the Katie text bug but the phone.rpy file that was posted earlier fixed that. I was getting the option to text her right up until the prompt to actually do it appeared.

On a story related this, Zara just seemed to appear out of nowhere (pun intended) she just showed up in one scene (the coffee shop with Jamie from memory) and all the dialogue assumed we knew who she was. She also isn't in the character profiles screen like the rest of the cast.

Version is 0.24beta

View attachment 2574043
Ah, missed a check to make sure you were progressed with Claire before that scene triggers, should be fixed for next update. Beta is beta! Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: paradroid

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames For the love of god please stop saying "I will do". That is not how English is spoken. It is either "I will" or "Will do" but not, I repeat NOT "I will do".
That's weird, I'm from the UK and I will do is used a lot here...

Not to mention, your own example of "Will do" is an abbreviation of "I will do" which in itself is an abbreviation of "I will do X".

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ah, missed a check to make sure you were progressed with Claire before that scene triggers, should be fixed for next update. Beta is beta! Thanks for letting me know.
Any guess when that update will be ready?
Just asking because the last 5+ pages are all about bugs and i like this game too much to let a beta piss me off ;)
+ i guess Master of Puppets will not update his mod for a beta and i always miss the hidden pics without his mod :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Any guess when that update will be ready?
Just asking because the last 5+ pages are all about bugs and i like this game too much to let a beta piss me off ;)
+ i guess Master of Puppets will not update his mod for a beta and i always miss the hidden pics without his mod :p
I don't usually bother with betas, no, but in this case I don't think there are any more secret images coming anyway; they were patron renders that he doesn't do any more.

Reactions: A.M.R.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I don't usually bother with betas, no, but in this case I don't think there are any more secret images coming anyway; they were patron renders that he doesn't do any more.
I still do them from time to time! Speaking of...

Reactions: A.M.R.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I have got to be doing something wrong

Once a week I can do something w the sister. This
week it's on Saturday.
The only other thing is to go to the gym once per day.
The other two or three locations are always empty. The
tips just say to goto the gym... So there are only two
characters to interact with?

So I have to be missing something, right?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes