I haven't searched the forum, but I am hoping
that I don't have to post the nude pics in order to
advance the story. My character isn't going to upload
the nudie pics of his sister... and maybe of the other
girls, not sure.

Thanks
Cheers
Just do it. ;-)
It's a wonderfull game, wich you would be missing out then.
There are no creepy stalkers in that internet lusting for your girls, and they all are fine with it.
Storywise quite reduntant, so just enjoy. :)

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
disclaimer: i'm not an artist, not an expert and definitely don't know this stuff better than anyone else here.

I think curly hair is a bit too tricky for the current 3d technology. Since i lack the technical knowledge, i can't really explain why, but curly hair styles are very hit-or-miss for me too. I've been thinking about it, but the best vague explanation i can come up with is that for whatever reason, curly hair needs to be more "developed" to be convincing to me... Somehow my brain has an easier time getting over the gravity defying properties of long hair in 3d when the character model is upside down than it has with an average curly style.
There must be a reason why curls are so rare in 3d games, even for women, but that's a topic i can't even make guesses on at the moment.

Fortunately for me, i'm here to read fun stories and for the women, not the MC.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
I don't know how my fool ass missed this one for so long, but holy crap this is a good piece of content.
I would, of course, prefer a few scenes be a bit more fluid in movement, but that's surely obvious for anyone anywhere. The fact that we have so much we can do with Amy is quite amazing, though I suspect a few things aren't exactly in game that I'd put at the top of a list of favorites. The frotting secret pic is lovely, though having yet to find that as a scene is a little sad. Only a little. I just got a little past where we can let her bend us over the first time and I am far more impressed than I thought I'd be that's for sure.
June cant come fast enough, I'm def signing up on patreon come pay day~

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lunar's Chosen [v0.24 Beta2] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Unless I missed something where is there no repeatable fuck scene with the cousin. You can do it some others but not the best chick in the game.

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
I think the issue with the hair is a by product of DAZ itself. Straight hair is easier to render and not look pixelated and messy. On this MC, the curly hair makes him look wimpy and/or nerdy, at best?

Not considering the hair, it's just that the MCs overall look, is to me, below average as far as attractiveness. So it makes some of what happens and who is attracted to them, a little, at question. I understand the need to make the everyman being able to get the hot chick. Just pointing it out. (I know, work of fiction)

I actually don't care what the MC looks like. I'm just trying to give reason to the complaints. I may be off on my thinking though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lunar's Chosen [v0.24 Beta2] [PTGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: For people who don't want to play the Beta and wait for the full version, you don't need this patch, I'll make a v0.23 -> v0.24 patch.

Universal: v0.23 -> v0.24 Beta2 [94,7 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.24 Beta1 -> v0.24 Beta2 [49,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I think the issue with the hair is a by product of DAZ itself. Straight hair is easier to render and not look pixelated and messy. On this MC, the curly hair makes him look wimpy and/or nerdy, at best?

Not considering the hair, it's just that the MCs overall look, is to me, below average as far as attractiveness. So it makes some of what happens and who is attracted to them, a little, at question. I understand the need to make the everyman being able to get the hot chick. Just pointing it out. (I know, work of fiction)

I actually don't care what the MC looks like. I'm just trying to give reason to the complaints. I may be off on my thinking though.
That was the point of the design of the MC, he was meant to be super average. Why everyone is attracted to him is meant to be questioned...

Reactions: RedGizmoDuck

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Really, odd I only have 2 questions.
1. Are we sure the MC likes girls, well other than Amy at the start type of girls.
2. Why are you looking at the guy not the girls

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Really, odd I only have 2 questions.
1. Are we sure the MC likes girls, well other than Amy at the start type of girls.
2. Why are you looking at the guy not the girls
I don't think so, if you complain about too many dicks, you get a facepalm. I think the creator has some kind of dick fetish.

You can see it at the people with facepalm below, they all got a dick fetish, and cannot get enough of them. So if you belong between the group who pukes if they see 1 dick on a girl, and those who aren't happy if not every girl has a dick, you get facepalms here...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't have a problem with TS/Futa, in fact I love it, my point was the MC looks like almost all daz or whatever it is, like he is gay, and who fucking cares what he looks like, your looking at the wrong thing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LunarsChosen-0.24Beta2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
Are there animation?Bc I saw the first sex scene is just renders...why
I haven't play that game for a long time bro, but I think you will see more and more animations further in the game as I remember even renders became better from update to update

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes