Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
As a long time fan I have to say the hair was bugging me straight from the beginning, never really had much of a problem at first but with the increase of the renders (sex scenes) that include the MCs face, its really putting me off. Its the sole reason I stopped supporting, too much MC face time and the hair stands out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: Sesi0m

sb45h67kjs

Mar 7, 2020
HOLY SHIT FINALLY.
Finally a game with Male Protag (personally would prefer other, but regardless) with Trans/Futa content that actually lets me engage reciprocate with an endowed lady instead of just ignoring their junk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev, seriously, thanks. I'm so fucking sick of the "i'll fuck a trans/futa but im not touching the dick thats gay" vibe I've seen in a bunch of games.

Jul 6, 2019
It keeps saying I need to do a photoshoot with Vee when I'm pretty sure I've already done all the photoshoots. Is there a fix for this or do I have to restart.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello.
Stuck on Amy's Storyline: " I should talk to her while she's sitting on the bed one evening"
Can anyone please help me.
Thanks

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It keeps saying I need to do a photoshoot with Vee when I'm pretty sure I've already done all the photoshoots. Is there a fix for this or do I have to restart.
Are both of her shoots showing in the photostudio PC menu? If so, that sounds like a bug.

Cant seem to take Claire to the pizza place for the date fix?
Do you have enough money? You need $20.

Hello.
Stuck on Amy's Storyline: " I should talk to her while she's sitting on the bed one evening"
Can anyone please help me.
Thanks
She should be there Friday or Saturday evening.

serena invite to the pool is not triggering for me
Have you done Vee's 2 photoshoots? Check the photostudio PC menu.

Hey, just an interested question ... is there a timeline for a non-beta release for 0.24, yet? :) (Just wondering, I'd understand if you can't / won't share that...)
I'm aiming for mid June.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
FInally got time to play the game on Steam (Jedi Survivor has been occupying most of my gaming time hehe). So is Alex adding a giant and a furry to the harem now too? :p

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Are both of her shoots showing in the photostudio PC menu? If so, that sounds like a bug.

Do you have enough money? You need $20.

She should be there Friday or Saturday evening.

Have you done Vee's 2 photoshoots? Check the photostudio PC menu.

I'm aiming for mid June.
I done all shoots except the futa content

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes