RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I haven't taken any photos is the issue. I try to take pictures with someone and it says I should try with Katie, but that dialogue never comes up with her.
You have to visit her in her room on Sunday evenings to take photos of her. After 2 photoshoots with her, you'll be able to start taking pictures of other girls as well.

Edit: I just checked your save and you haven't even gotten the camera from Katie yet. Join her on Monday evening and she'll talk about what you're going to do for work and give you the camera.

Last edited:

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Good evening to all and to PT Games first of all am loving the game! I have downloaded the 0.24beta and have played it but run in to a few issues and just want to make sure I am the twerp and not the coding lol . I should also add that I have disabled FUTA content and have used the mods to unlock all the images etc so my guess is this is what's causing an issue

1. After starting her club Amy suddenly goes annoyed and tells me she needs time and subsequently the CLub disappears from the map is this intended?

2. I am now stuck at being told by all characters in the hints system to continue storylines with only Amy left but not even been able to meet her! Also, read on here about Imry and Vee but did not run into them at all so my guess is the mod somehow upsets the coding Is this correct ?

Again many thanks for all your work PT and thanks for any help

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Good evening to all and to PT Games first of all am loving the game! I have downloaded the 0.24beta and have played it but run in to a few issues and just want to make sure I am the twerp and not the coding lol . I should also add that I have disabled FUTA content and have used the mods to unlock all the images etc so my guess is this is what's causing an issue

1. After starting her club Amy suddenly goes annoyed and tells me she needs time and subsequently the CLub disappears from the map is this intended?

2. I am now stuck at being told by all characters in the hints system to continue storylines with only Amy left but not even been able to meet her! Also, read on here about Imry and Vee but did not run into them at all so my guess is the mod somehow upsets the coding Is this correct ?

Unfortunately I can't help if you're using mods. I have no idea how they change the code. The club should come back as you continue Claire's storyline.

Also, you should meet Amy right at the start of the game, so something is wrong is you've not met her by the time you're doing club things.

Reactions: asheron96

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Unfortunately I can't help if you're using mods. I have no idea how they change the code. The club should come back as you continue Claire's storyline.

Also, you should meet Amy right at the start of the game, so something is wrong is you've not met her by the time you're doing club things.
Sorry PT I meant Amber and thanks for your help much appreciated!

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
PTGames, I'm currently playing the android version of the latest update and it seems that I've hit a snag. It says that I need to do another photo shoot with Amy and remember to upload the pictures. I have checked the possible places on the map where Amy is likely to be.

I even checked MC's studio multiple times a day and every day of the week at least once, possibly twice. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

If it's my mods then they shouldn't be able to do anything like that. If the girls all are waiting on meeting Amber, make sure that you have got the camera and done all of the possible photoshoots. If that still doesn't fix it, please post a save file.

Reactions: asheron96

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I should also add that I have disabled FUTA content and have used the mods to unlock all the images etc so my guess is this is what's causing an issue
Did you just unlock the secret images with the mod or did you unlock the photoshoots as well? If you unlocked the photoshoots instead of actually doing them in the game, you will be unable to progress in the story.

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Did you just unlock the secret images with the mod or did you unlock the photoshoots as well? If you unlocked the photoshoots instead of actually doing them in the game, you will be unable to progress in the story.
Err... lol the only codes I used were the helpimblind and makeitrain codes I also used the room-pictures-23 amd hints zip to take the grind out so unless thehelpimblind caused it i dont think i used any unlocker for all pics. Yes i know im an old noob fart , yep old and noob at this but enjoying it as im stuck at home undergoing my cancer treatment . So i guess i will have to redownload and restart sigh lol

UPDATE: I dont get this I just downloaded the Game and started it without any mods nothing and when i check my PC and click on the Photostudio icon i have all the girls including Amber and Imry and there are pictures there! Also some of the secrets are unlocked : is this normal or is something messing up here ? I have made sure to remove the save files and the files in APP DATA ROAMING etc nd there is nothing there. Sorry to be such a drag here guys

Last edited:

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Err... lol the only codes I used were the helpimblind and makeitrain codes I also used the room-pictures-23 amd hints zip to take the grind out so unless thehelpimblind caused it i dont think i used any unlocker for all pics. Yes i know im an old noob fart , yep old and noob at this but enjoying it as im stuck at home undergoing my cancer treatment . So i guess i will have to redownload and restart sigh lol

UPDATE: I dont get this I just downloaded the Game and started it without any mods nothing and when i check my PC and click on the Photostudio icon i have all the girls including Amber and Imry and there are pictures there! Also some of the secrets are unlocked : is this normal or is something messing up here ? I have made sure to remove the save files and the files in APP DATA ROAMING etc nd there is nothing there. Sorry to be such a drag here guys
This is happening with a new game?

I did a fresh download from MEGA and even used the 2 mods you mentioned and everything was fine. If you haven't already, try starting a new game without any mods.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes