Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
OK, I managed to get past Amy's two photoshoots and uploads. Now, I seem to have an issue with getting Vee's photoshoot during the day in Serena's storyline. Hers is only one left, it seems.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
There won't be if you're trying to text her on a Saturday or Sunday morning or afternoon. It has to be a weekday like Monday or Tuesday.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I've done all remaining photoshoots of the 7 main girls as well as photoshoots of several "clients" and even confirming to Emily that MC knew about magic. But, no option for Vee during any morning or afternoon that I've tried so far.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I've done all remaining photoshoots of the 7 main girls as well as photoshoots of several "clients" and even confirming to Emily that MC knew about magic. But, no option for Vee during any morning or afternoon that I've tried so far.
It sounds like you're at the point you need to visit Vee in the evening at Serena's workshop. IIRC you'll need to visit her there twice about a week apart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
As a long time fan I have to say the hair was bugging me straight from the beginning, never really had much of a problem at first but with the increase of the renders (sex scenes) that include the MCs face, its really putting me off. Its the sole reason I stopped supporting, too much MC face time and the hair stands out like a sore thumb.
Wish we could "shave" or change our hair in game. Like If i went through what MC did, i'd start changing my appearance and grooming style at least a bit, but definately if I had a girlfriend.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Wish we could "shave" or change our hair in game. Like If i went through what MC did, i'd start changing my appearance and grooming style at least a bit, but definately if I had a girlfriend.
On god that is so true, I started caring even more about my appearance once I got with my first GF, I wanted to be good looking for her. Changing the MCs hairstyle literally takes one go to a hairdresser in game and just to switch renders from that point forward. Ahh but thats whishful thinking I guess.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
On god that is so true, I started caring even more about my appearance once I got with my first GF, I wanted to be good looking for her. Changing the MCs hairstyle literally takes one go to a hairdresser in game and just to switch renders from that point forward. Ahh but thats whishful thinking I guess.
And replacing any repeatable events. Not to mention, just because some people dislike the hair, doesn't mean everyone does. I know someone irl with similar hair, wonder if they'd be offended at people insulting the MC's hair.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why the hell he will have to change something?
Like the girls don't like him at all?

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
And replacing any repeatable events. Not to mention, just because some people dislike the hair, doesn't mean everyone does. I know someone irl with similar hair, wonder if they'd be offended at people insulting the MC's hair.
don't even get me started about how horrid the hair looks!

Last edited:

adame

Apr 3, 2018
PTGames if i to lazy to start a hall new save for a achievements will i miss out one somefing (sence and .... [idk] ) or is it just for fun ?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes