Lunar's Chosen [v0.24 Public] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Any money cheats on f95 Zone i do NOT want to bei forced Into becoming a Patron i have been to offen in the past forced against my will to Invest as a Patron and gotten f**k all for my money!!(Not even a thank you!!)

Reactions: bull1911

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Any money cheats on f95 Zone i do NOT want to bei forced Into becoming a Patron i have been to offen in the past forced against my will to Invest as a Patron and gotten f**k all for my money!!(Not even a thank you!!)

You can also use save editor if you feel like it because so far i know there is no money cheat, I only know there is an money cheat at the first page but that one will not work.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
got them from the files and tested them have fun :D

gravytrain - +$1000
FCA - Futa content activated
FCD - Futa content deactivated
iseethings - Secret Images

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So... It should be fixed by now? Or would I need to start a new game? Because that'd be a pain in the ass.
Should be fixed, go to sleep and the fix should kick in. hopefully.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Tbh this game does NOT need a money cheat in any way. I bought everything I wanted when it was needed, without having to wait for money to come in. And Im sitting at 10k+ after ending the game.
Just bloody do your photoshoots when you can, and bingo 0 income problems.

• Angry
Reactions: bull1911
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes