Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey PTGames I found the cause it's something to do with one of Serena's objectives the one where you need to do a photoshoot with Vee during the day and visit her during the evening for some reason that bug keeps relocking her first photoshoot before you get up to that objective now the photoshoot remains unlocked every day

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can anyone help me with unlocking these secret images and this achievement I can't figure it out done everything been everywhere and chose every choice I still can't find them
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I still need this one it says hidden spot in the ice cream parlor but went morning and afternoon there's no hidden spot anywhere
Edit: weird it worked when I spoke to Bessie again
screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
There is a bug with the Leanne photoshoot that causes her futa renders to show up even if that content is disabled. Happens after she says "Nothing too crazy, just nudity."

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK what just happened, the tips said I need to see Meg, so I did, and it was just a replay of the sex scene from the last update, I can see the save for it in my saves, and before you ask NOPE never played a beta, don't play them anymore for any game, well if I know it is a beta.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
hey PTGames I found the cause it's something to do with one of Serena's objectives the one where you need to do a photoshoot with Vee during the day and visit her during the evening for some reason that bug keeps relocking her first photoshoot before you get up to that objective now the photoshoot remains unlocked every day
It is true that the first photoshoot remains, however it seems you are not able to get the second shooting after you had sex with Vee.
PTGames could it be that this might block further Serena content?

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Enjoyable update, was glad to finely have more Katie content, wish there would have been progress with the Neko.
What was with Ambers date, is that supposed to be another game being made?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Enjoyable update, was glad to finely have more Katie content, wish there would have been progress with the Neko.
What was with Ambers date, is that supposed to be another game being made?
I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes