Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Also I found gender swapping on dev's patreon
Who's gender swaps from what to what ?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I restarted the game and I encounted a bug Vee's photoshoot keeps locking itself everyday and I have to play the scene again this cycle keeps repeating has anyone found a fix for it

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I restarted the game and I encounted a bug Vee's photoshoot keeps locking itself everyday and I have to play the scene again this cycle keeps repeating has anyone found a fix for it
I'm debating deleting her photoshoots because for some reason they're just super buggy and I can't figure out why. Something in the game kept setting veemodel to "inf" which shouldn't be possible, so I added a thing when you sleep to check if you'd actually done any shoots and if not, reset it to 0. But now for some reason that's resetting even if it detects you have done a shoot.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Im stuck, Ive meet 5 girls, one of them is Amy, and she said to meet her at the gym, but .... the gym is not on the map, all the other girls say get to know Amy, well .... except for roommate of Corse, but how can I ?, I cant get to the gym

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Im stuck, Ive meet 5 girls, one of them is Amy, and she said to meet her at the gym, but .... the gym is not on the map, all the other girls say get to know Amy, but how can I?, I cant get to the gym
Lol that’s a new one. Easiest way to get a fix is to attach the save. So PTGames doesn’t have to guess what it could be.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Im stuck, Ive meet 5 girls, one of them is Amy, and she said to meet her at the gym, but .... the gym is not on the map, all the other girls say get to know Amy, well .... except for roommate of Corse, but how can I ?, I cant get to the gym
Did you take the car? The first time you need to use it to open a new location on the map. :)

Reactions: imzahai and Bob69

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Lunar's Chosen [v0.24 Public] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
pixeldrain link is dead for windows

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i normally don't have any trouble with them, this one, notsomuch.
Yeah it's pretty spotty atm with Pixeldrain. Every time its reported to be 404. I can perfectly fine access it. Seems to be some servers give 404 to US (maybe more?) IPs.

Reactions: imzahai

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm debating deleting her photoshoots because for some reason they're just super buggy and I can't figure out why. Something in the game kept setting veemodel to "inf" which shouldn't be possible, so I added a thing when you sleep to check if you'd actually done any shoots and if not, reset it to 0. But now for some reason that's resetting even if it detects you have done a shoot.
A less extreme fix would be to use a new name for that variable, handled in the after_load block. That should fix the weird save corruption associated with that variable's name. Such a weird bug that is.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes