PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I see, I swear I never understand why devs do more than one game at a time.
To avoid burnout mostly.

Or just because they had a fun idea they wanted to create in their spare time.

Reactions: Tavi13

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
To avoid burnout mostly.

Or just because they had a fun idea they wanted to create in their spare time.
I see, can you at least say if this game you can and can not confirm will hypothetically have futa/ts on male too?

I just play what's released here, which are often beta's...
That is your problem, either never play betas knowingly, or save before the new beta and roll back.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
when i am given the option for claire to continue peeking on her when she is changing at the pool the first time and if u choose yes she says its a shame its u who has missed out. what does that mean ?

Last edited:

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
when i am given the option for claire to continue peeking on her when she is changing at the pool the first time and if u choose yes she says its a shame its u who has missed out. what does that mean ?
It's not that different if you don't peek. IIRC she shows off her butt in her swimsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
okay looks like i messed up
somehow i downloaded v 0.24 beta2 rather than v0.24 public ( don't know how,don't ask me why )
and i have already made a bunch of saves and have already gone deep into the game so restarting from the beginning will be a lot of headache
so what do i do ?
delete the beta version, download public one and play from beginning again ? :cry:
or can i actually transfer my saves from v0.24 beta2 to v0.24 public version ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
okay looks like i messed up
somehow i downloaded v 0.24 beta2 rather than v0.24 public ( don't know how,don't ask me why )
and i have already made a bunch of saves and have already gone deep into the game so restarting from the beginning will be a lot of headache
so what do i do ?
delete the beta version, download public one and play from beginning again ? :cry:
or can i actually transfer my saves from v0.24 beta2 to v0.24 public version ?
Delete the beta, download the proper version, then you should be just fine to continue where you left off.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
so i will not have any errors or problem if i transfer my saves from v 0.24 beta2 to the 0.24 public version ??
No, you shouldn't have any issues. Beta's don't often have game breaking bugs in them.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I've hit an issue with the current Android version of the game. Every time I check with Serena, it says to have a photoshoot with Vee, then see Vee in the evening. However, I've already done both. Any ideas?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes