Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty Much, I just want as much vote as possible. Hope this isn't bothering anybody.
It will not give you accurate results
I play this game because it gives me an option to avoid futa On male
And Most people don't like it at all
And here there are a lot of women to choose from, even if you avoid futa
There is Lots of content
Ps. I noticed in futa games It gives you great results at first This means that you can find a first release game with 5 stars and 30 good reviews
but After two years of updates will remain the same Because the game audience is small
And if there is a futa character in a game There are two questions
Is futa avoidable
And the second question Is
Is it male on futa or futa on male
This game is great And I avoid it for this reason But a friend recommended it to me and told me that you can avoid many things I think this game if it does not contain futa I think it will be one of the best games And don't get me wrong, there are those who see futa avoiding the game like me

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
dev PTGames Is he starting a new game savior of the wasteland
I saw an advertisement for it in the middle of his game
on mc date with amber In the cinema

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
It will not give you accurate results
I play this game because it gives me an option to avoid futa On male
And Most people don't like it at all
And here there are a lot of women to choose from, even if you avoid futa
There is Lots of content
Ps. I noticed in futa games It gives you great results at first This means that you can find a first release game with 5 stars and 30 good reviews
but After two years of updates will remain the same Because the game audience is small
And if there is a futa character in a game There are two questions
Is futa avoidable
And the second question Is
Is it male on futa or futa on male
This game is great And I avoid it for this reason But a friend recommended it to me and told me that you can avoid many things I think this game if it does not contain futa I think it will be one of the best games And don't get me wrong, there are those who see futa avoiding the game like me
It may not be accurate but it did give me the answer I was looking for.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Guys can anyone help me out first time playing this game after achievements being added
i started a completely new playthrough and now have all the achievements but the first with zzzz on it
i tried sleeping a bunch but that did not work
kinda clueless here i figure it might be a bug because everyone else seems to get it no problem

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Nevermind through my google fu I found out the first achievement is home sweet home
started a new game still did not trigger but i played with the intro
started a new game again this time skipping the intro and it triggered the achievement
i dont know if that is a bug or if it was intended to be like this
but just in case it happens to someone else , you know what to do now

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nevermind through my google fu I found out the first achievement is home sweet home
started a new game still did not trigger but i played with the intro
started a new game again this time skipping the intro and it triggered the achievement
i dont know if that is a bug or if it was intended to be like this
but just in case it happens to someone else , you know what to do now
Ah, your Google-Fu is strong!
Can the same be said for your Bing-Jitsu? Your Ya-hoo-do?
(Does anyone practice Ya hoo do anymore?)

ZanDark

Mar 3, 2023
I have a few things to say. I would like to preface it all with the fact that I'm enjoying the game, so I hope I don't come across as unduly critical.

Vee's first photo-shoot is bugged and never permanently registers as complete. I did a search of the thread to see if this was mentioned and only saw mention of other issues. Apologies if I missed it. After doing a photo-shoot, it does briefly complete: for the rest of the day, it is no longer an option and it shows up on the computer. However, after progressing a day, it resets; it's not on the computer and I can do the shoot again. If it's not an obvious error on your end, then the only thing I can think that caused it is that perhaps I rolled back after doing it the first time. (I actually did it a few times before realizing it was bugged; I thought I had loaded to a previous save the first time or two it repeated.) I haven't used any mods, patches, or what-not, nor have I carried over a save between game versions, so there shouldn't be any external cause. I have no clue if it's blocking me from content or not, although Vee has been missing from the story for some time now, so it might be.

I initially wrote a long post about Aria and her photo-shoot. I've deleted it, because who wants to read me bellyache for many paragraphs, but I'll give a brief version here: she's a rapist and doesn't fit the consensual vibe that the game otherwise has around its scenes. Specifically, she states that she uses magic so that those who see her naked are compelled to perform oral sex on her, and expresses shock that it doesn't work on the MC. MC does nothing about this, then lets said enchantment affect his assistant. Emily may or may not have gone along with it anyway, but it doesn't really matter: if saying "No" is not an option, saying "Yes" can hardly be considered consent. (It doesn't help that the little shown of Aria's personality makes her seem rather unpleasant, too; her comment about insecure men seems pretty questionable and would probably be enough to get a man labeled a sleazeball or scumbag if said by a male character about women.) I realize that it's a commission, so your hands might be tied on a rewrite, but that entire scene just rubbed me wrong.

Other than those issues, as I said, I have been enjoying the game. There are certainly some parts that flirted with the limits of what I'm comfortable with, but it generally hasn't gone too far and the characters have been enjoyable. I'd say the rest of what I have to say is relatively minor.

I appreciate the option to opt in or out of certain content, though it could perhaps use some more granularity.
Personally, I'm not really into futa, but I found Amy to be a lovely character, so I opted in to it, because I was worried I'd be skipping large amounts of her content without it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I further had the option to not engage in certain acts and the characters were (mostly) understanding. That part's great. The problem is, that by opting in to futa content, the game assumed I wanted futa content and gave that to me over the more vanilla content that I would have preferred. Fortunately, I found this out pretty quickly, since I was curious how one of Meg's scenes would work without futa content; I used the cheat to turn it off and found the scene was radically different (and much more my taste.) I've had it off since, which suits my tastes, but I have turned it on occasionally, to see how it affects different scenes. At times, it does feel jarring when the game seems to go out of its way to avoid mentioning Amy's situation. Anyway, the issue I had could be avoided if, instead of an on/off situation, it was something more like "Want", "Tolerate", and "Do not want." (Obviously not in those specific words!) However, that's probably a lot of work, so it might be easier to have another opt-in/opt-out prompt around when the scenes start to have alternate content, which is I believe around the time of Amy's temporary cure and Meg's introduction.
Oddly, there are a few scenes that play slightly differently based on the opt-in/opt-out status in a way that they probably shouldn't. A particular one I remember is that nanites were mentioned in one version of the conversation with Amy and Clair in which Amy's transformation was explained, but not in the other version.
Another oddity is that Serena's explanation of goblin social structure changes slightly based on the toggle, but the information from the removed part later shows up anyway in Leanne's profile. (She's also definitely packing heat in her profile picture, even with the toggle off.)

The character profiles seem a bit buggy. I've had a number of them change to reflect or describe events that have yet to occur. I know for a fact that Ellie's did this—despite only having two events—and I'm pretty sure Katie's also did this very early on.

Writing wise:
  • I've noticed a LOT of comma splices. They're not enough to confuse the information, fortunately, so it's not something urgent to go back and fix, but it is something you should watch out for in the future. I haven't reached the end of the current content, however, so it's possible this is a non-issue.
  • During the scene with Missy in Meg's pool, where she suggest a breath-holding competition, what she says is actually the opposite of what she means. "Tell you what, whoever can hold their breath longest underwater has to go down on the other." That's saying the winner has to do it, while the events that follow show it's the loser, as one would typically expect.
  • You use "effect" as a verb a few times, when the word you used should have been "affect". There are technically noun and verb versions of both of them, but the vast majority of the time, effect should be a noun and affect should be a verb.
Edit:
The bug with Vee's photoshoot doesn't seem to be completely blocking content. I reached a point where Serena's progression hint said I needed to do a photoshoot then visit Vee, and I was able to do both as long as they were in the same day. Once I did, her photoshoot stopped resetting, too. The scene with Vee did make me feel like I missed something, since she's been absent for so long, yet both her and the MC react like the meeting was some planned thing. Looking through the game's files, it doesn't seem like I missed any scenes, however, so perhaps I'm just doing the scene much later than expected, which is why it feels strange. (Although there have been a few other scenes like this which felt like they needed a text message or something as a lead-in.)

I also forgot to mention it before, but having permanently unlocked toggles for the more niche fetishes would be nice. After finding out the futa content replaced other content, I've been erring on the conservative side for many of my choices, because I'm unsure whether I'll like the content, it might replace other content, and there doesn't seem to a way to later opt out. It doesn't help that, personally, my preference on a lot of topics is more in the middle than "Yes" or "No." For instance, I have no particular desire to learn what being a woman feels like. Learning specifically what my partner feels so that we may better engage one another, however? I'm okay with that. However, there's no way to know which way something will go at many of the prompts, so it becomes an odd risk/reward situation. (For that particular prompt, I opted out, because my preference is based on empathy and not a kink, it being optional means it's really hard for it to have any meaningful impact in the way I'd like, and the likelihood of it just focusing on what being a woman is like seemed pretty high.) Having a toggle might lead to some odd story hiccups, but it will allow people to try things of which they're unsure and better tailor the experience to their comforts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalel7 and Zumskin

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Vee's first photo-shoot is bugged and never permanently registers as complete.
i think this have to do with her photoshoot being a part of a requirement to progress Serena's story, some coding spaghetti perhaps, after you finished that part of the story then the option won't show up

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes