-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any walktrough mod or we dont need im new
Not really, no. You used to have to gain affection to advance for one character (Katie), but as of this post, I guess you no longer do. The white ? on the MC's computer in his room shows you each girl he's met and where / when to meet with them to advance. It's pretty straightforward. Also, once the MC has it all set up, be sure to stop by the photo studio for sessions with various girls. There also will end up being new places that open up (the Night Club, a small ice cream shop, etc.) that you'll want to visit either by suggestion on the MC's computer or just randomly to see what else is there.

Reactions: elandoor and TGafy

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I wish there were separate tags for avoidable and unavoidable foot fetish and male sub content.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
ok, I just wishlisted it, it looks interesting.

Butt!

But while watching the small clip a question formed itself in my head : Where do the girls find their hair dye and witch one is the hair dresser? Something that made me laugh more than anything. I don't know why it is not something that I asked myself sooner. Many games are like that too and it does not prevent me from enjoying them. Just a passing thought.

Good Luck in that project too!

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
ok, I just wishlisted it, it looks interesting.

Butt!

But while watching the small clip a question formed itself in my head : Where do the girls find their hair dye and witch one is the hair dresser? Something that made me laugh more than anything. I don't know why it is not something that I asked myself sooner. Many games are like that too and it does not prevent me from enjoying them. Just a passing thought.

Good Luck in that project too!
This may or may not be answered in the game. As well as clothing.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
New to this title. Was curious as to how 'missable' the secret images were. Are they one chance only or they hang around till you find them. Just so I know how neurotic I need to be about them. You know that completionist itch in the back of my brain.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
New to this title. Was curious as to how 'missable' the secret images were. Are they one chance only or they hang around till you find them. Just so I know how neurotic I need to be about them. You know that completionist itch in the back of my brain.
You'll never be unable to get them, don't worry. I hate that too, so I avoided it :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You could just use the mod to show them.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am. I was just concerned that as I can sometimes be oblivious to the obvious that I would still miss them without a giant neon arrow pointing at it and a 100dB klaxon to draw my attention.
Then you use the other mod hints, you go to your pc look at the bonus images and it will tell you exactly how to find them, like click on a girls photoshoot.
Seriously between hints and the choice of showing them mod, you would have to be blind to miss them.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Then you use the other mod hints, you go to your pc look at the bonus images and it will tell you exactly how to find them, like click on a girls photoshoot.
Seriously between hints and the choice of showing them mod, you would have to be blind to miss them.
You would be surprised how blind people can be to the obvious. As an example I work in an environment where I am often inspecting structures and systems for damage and as the day goes on it is entirely possible that you start to no longer see what your looking for. It happens with my colleagues too. It is a phenomena we refer to as crack blindness and is simply a function of fatigue and the way our brains work. They can filter a lot out without you realising. I was simply after reassurance that if I happened to miss the chance to unlock an image when it was first presented then it wasn't gone for good and I received that. I thank you for your suggestions but I think you slighty missed the thrust of the reasoning behind my initial enquiry.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I have a couple of questions.
1) Was it given away at some point in Steam? I don't recall how one of my accounts have it in the library. Either way, thanks.
2) Is the Steam version updated at the same time as the Patreon release?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have a couple of questions.
1) Was it given away at some point in Steam? I don't recall how one of my accounts have it in the library. Either way, thanks.
2) Is the Steam version updated at the same time as the Patreon release?
Yes, in the earlier days, the game was free on Steam. The Steam version is the "ad free" version of the public release (as in no Patreon, subscribestar buttons or pushes).

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes