ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Hi, I've seen one mention of this back in April before the public release of ver 0.24 which is the version I am playing but having just acquired the Photostudio, I go there in the evening, click on the 'Hire Receptionist' button and get a message saying image 'photostudio_menu_evening' not found. After searching the game files there are two similar named files which are 'photostudio_menu_evening2' and 'photostudio_menu_evening_empty', so I'm wondering if one of these files is misnamed or whether the required file is missing.

Edit:- However it does correctly call up an image when selecting that button in the morning so it's probably not to be considered 'game-breaking' but is possibly something worth fixing for those new users who find this title.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I've seen one mention of this back in April before the public release of ver 0.24 which is the version I am playing but having just acquired the Photostudio, I go there in the evening, click on the 'Hire Receptionist' button and get a message saying image 'photostudio_menu_evening' not found. After searching the game files there are two similar named files which are 'photostudio_menu_evening2' and 'photostudio_menu_evening_empty', so I'm wondering if one of these files is misnamed or whether the required file is missing.
That image was changed, seems I missed an entry. I'll get it fixed, thanks :)

Apr 27, 2022
you mean if we play with this incest patch, we live with our sister ? if not, is not our sister ? thank you for the answer
He forget to say that the patch is also outdated. If you are playing the steam version and use the patch you will miss out on the achievements. Since their not coded in the patch.

Would be nice is some one would update the patch for steam.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes