Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been playing this on steam and I was wondering are there any threesomes with Katie?
I haven't got very far yet but I'm really curious if there is or not

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes I didn't encounter any in my playthrough
I really wonder how many non-Japanese games have actual Netorare. The closest I've seen is a threat of Netorare due to mind control, but the MC goes back in time before it has a chance of happening. Preventing that is a major part of the game.

Most cases people complain about aren't actual Netorare. The LI isn't stolen away, just some dramatic tension.

It doesn't count as Netorare if you're the one who decides to push them away. They haven't been stolen, they've been rejected.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
do I need to rename it? if so, what should it look like? haven't had to in a long time.
You shouldn't need to rename it unless you want to change where it shows up in game. What's the issue you're having? If you're having trouble finding the save in game, that save would be on page 9 of the saves.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
You shouldn't need to rename it unless you want to change where it shows up in game. What's the issue you're having? If you're having trouble finding the save in game, that save would be on page 9 of the saves.
not seeing it. I renamed it 1-1-LP1.save it ain't there.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes