lllleeee1111

Sep 9, 2023
Anyone else having trouble with Vees photo studio progress resetting with each visit?
I'm stuck on the first session and it keeps repeating?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Anyone else having trouble with Vees photo studio progress resetting with each visit?
I'm stuck on the first session and it keeps repeating?
Known Bug but not game-breaking. As you progress the story, (specifically Serena's arc I think), it will stop repeating after a particular point. Can't recall precisely when though. Should you use the thread search function at the top of this page you'll be able to find out more. That's what I did when I encountered the same event.

Reactions: lllleeee1111

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Any specific reason why the game is excluded from Steam Family Sharing?

Also, are we getting the steam update along with the public release?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Any specific reason why the game is excluded from Steam Family Sharing?

Also, are we getting the steam update along with the public release?
Absolutely no idea about Steam family sharing, likely due to it being an adult game maybe?

Yes, Steam update will be around the same time.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Absolutely no idea about Steam family sharing, likely due to it being an adult game maybe?
I'm not sure about that. I have Paradise Lust on Steam and it's in my shared games. I'm not complaining. I mean, I can still run the .exe without Steam, so it doesn't show in my profile. I just thought maybe there's some settings, as a developer that you have to toggle or something. It's just convenient to have steam notify me when the update drops. Either way, it's a minor thing and I got it for free so thanks. :)

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Idk how long does it take to wait Amber, but all 4 above always say I should continue on others characters...
It's variable depending on the order you progress the character stories. I never hit that limit I think as I progressed Ambers story fairly quickly. One thing I did notice playing through is some characters are an option in the photostudio only at certain times on certain days so make sure to try all possible permutations.

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
It's variable depending on the order you progress the character stories. I never hit that limit I think as I progressed Ambers story fairly quickly. One thing I did notice playing through is some characters are an option in the photostudio only at certain times on certain days so make sure to try all possible permutations.
Im not sure but here the photoshoot progress:
Amy: 4/7
Claire: 3/8
Katie: 2/8
Serena: 3/7
Amber: 2/8

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Im not sure but here the photoshoot progress:
Amy: 4/7
Claire: 3/8
Katie: 2/8
Serena: 3/7
Amber: 2/8
Sorry, I misunderstood. It's been too long since I've played that point. I now think you're saying you have not yet unlocked the photo studio. If so the best I can suggest is try each location at different times to trigger a photo-shoot with whichever girl can be found there until the hint message changes. Also try clicking on the car in the garage the way you would have had to to go to the pizza place right at the start if I remember right. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Edit:- Try Katie's bedroom on Sunday. I think that may be where you are light, though I'm not sure.

Reactions: nghuytoan1

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry, I misunderstood. It's been too long since I've played that point. I now think you're saying you have not yet unlocked the photo studio. If so the best I can suggest is try each location at different times to trigger a photo-shoot with whichever girl can be found there until the hint message changes. Also try clicking on the car in the garage the way you would have had to to go to the pizza place right at the start if I remember right. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Edit:- Try Katie's bedroom on Sunday. I think that may be where you are light, though I'm not sure.
This is the answer. You're missing two shoots with Katie, which can be gained on Sunday evenings.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Lunars Chosen 0.25 Public with Incest Patch.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Added a cheat switch in preferences, only available during game.
Alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Updated my Android port to 0.25 public

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PapiAxel
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes