Also Meg's final declaration of 'love' was the best !!!! :love:

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Since they are inviting a male protagonist, wouldn't that make them bisexual rather than lesbian?
No, they're in a lesbian relationship, regardless of whether they're bisexual or lesbians.

Reactions: Dragon59
Feb 7, 2018
Oh my god, this game is fucking amazing!

Hey PTGames for Meg's story, are there maybe any plans to have her use her horse donger on any of our other girls? Without a threesome being involved, I mean.

Reactions: Cabin

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PTGames not sure if others have experienced this but the first photoshoot with Vee repeats on a loop until the story prompt where you have have to do a photoshoot during the day then visit her at Serena's study in the evening

Reactions: Zarakisame

clb0488

Jun 4, 2019
Hey Dev, good game so far, although I'm still pretty much at the start of the current patch (0.24). One comment/critique, when at the house, put a little marker of some kind to indicate which room Katie is in (her face or something). I can look at the image and kindof see the girl is there, but she is a stealthy little ninja and almost invisible sometimes, espcially when she was in the pool. I find myself clicking between all the rooms just to double check.

Yeahanu

Aug 19, 2018
I'm stuck at photostudio part
It says i have to do photoshoot with meg and Claire but there is no option for that in the studio

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I'm stuck at photostudio part
It says i have to do photoshoot with meg and Claire but there is no option for that in the studio
I havent played that section of the game in a long time, but what I can tell you from my experience is that not all characters are available at every time of the day. some are only able to photoshoot in the morning while for others it is the evening. hope that help.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I havent played that section of the game in a long time, but what I can tell you from my experience is that not all characters are available at every time of the day. some are only able to photoshoot in the morning while for others it is the evening. hope that help.
Meg was available mostly in the evenings as far as I could remember
Claire was in the afternoons I suppose

dorobo

Nov 12, 2018
Hello
i should have acces to Amber`s room but i cannot see her room. i did see the room

Last edited:

Beachbum027

Feb 26, 2022
Great game... if theres any plans on going back to starting scenes and even some near the end and making them animated that would be wild... lots of great scenes that are just images... overall, anyone looking for trans/futa/+ would love this... Imry and her 1/2 horse female friend could have been crazy... *hint hint* Great work...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty Much, I just want as much vote as possible. Hope this isn't bothering anybody.
You're 100% going to annoy people and get reported for spam.

Also, your poll doesn't give a lot of imformation. I voted anyway for Male of Futa, but you fail to say whether this is with a true futa or a "futa" who is actually simply a trans girl. Or any other impotent details

Reactions: Juv3

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You're 100% going to annoy people and get reported for spam.

Also, your poll doesn't give a lot of imformation. I voted anyway for Male of Futa, but you fail to say whether this is with a true futa or a "futa" who is actually simply a trans girl. Or any other impotent details
Impotent pretty much rules out anyone on anyone, regardless of how you choose to define the individuals in question :LOL:

But yeah BlueCrossX if you want to poll F95 members, make a thread in https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes