V n

Dec 17, 2017
I am stuck on I should visit Vee at the workshop in the evening. Amy says I should continue Claire's story. Claire says I should continue Serena's story. Katie says I should continue Amy's story. Serena says the Vee workshop but I can't get it to do anything. I have tried every evening on every day and nothing triggers it. I have no photoshoots that are missing except one for Claire that I can't seem to trigger either.

Amber, Meg, and Imry all say no story content left this version.

mixmeisterrommell

May 24, 2018
I am stuck on I should visit Vee at the workshop in the evening. Amy says I should continue Claire's story. Claire says I should continue Serena's story. Katie says I should continue Amy's story. Serena says the Vee workshop but I can't get it to do anything. I have tried every evening on every day and nothing triggers it. I have no photoshoots that are missing except one for Claire that I can't seem to trigger either.

Amber, Meg, and Imry all say no story content left this version.
I'm in the exact situation. I've tried morning, afternoon, and evening on every day of the week and the option to visit Vee never shows. I get 'Sandra' and 'Look around...' in the mornings, but that's it.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm in the exact situation. I've tried morning, afternoon, and evening on every day of the week and the option to visit Vee never shows. I get 'Sandra' and 'Look around...' in the mornings, but that's it.
Upload your save, I'll take a look.

mixmeisterrommell

May 24, 2018
This should be fixed, there's a bug for some reason setting Vee's model progress to 2, so I've added a fix for next update, but manually fixed your save.
Kick ass. You're the man, thank you!

Edit: Hmm, so I got the change to the 'Vee photoshoot during the day' for Serena's hint, did the shoot, but the hint is still there and I don't have any more shoot prompts even after waiting a couple days. I see the '?' in the studio PC for a shoot, but I'm not seeing the prompt from Emily for Vee.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Kick ass. You're the man, thank you!

Edit: Hmm, so I got the change to the 'Vee photoshoot during the day' for Serena's hint, did the shoot, but the hint is still there and I don't have any more shoot prompts even after waiting a couple days. I see the '?' in the studio PC for a shoot, but I'm not seeing the prompt from Emily for Vee.
The hint is bugged, visit Vee in the evening, then do the second shoot, then visit vee a couple more times in the evening. Once you get the "end of Vee's story" message, you should be able to progress with Serena.

Reactions: mixmeisterrommell

mixmeisterrommell

May 24, 2018
The hint is bugged, visit Vee in the evening, then do the second shoot, then visit vee a couple more times in the evening. Once you get the "end of Vee's story" message, you should be able to progress with Serena.
Perfect. Just got the 'finished' message. Thanks so much for the help.

Reactions: PTGames

Xiuhcoatl

Jul 14, 2018
I am running into an issue where all of the hints say "I should continue the other characters storyline," except for Amber which says I've not met her yet, I need to progress my photography career. Idk what I'm supposed to do next.

V n

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you. This helped me as well.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am running into an issue where all of the hints say "I should continue the other characters storyline," except for Amber which says I've not met her yet, I need to progress my photography career. Idk what I'm supposed to do next.
Take more photos/upload the photos you've taken on the PC.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes