ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I played this a long time ago and put it down to wait for more content, now I've restarted and I'm stuck with Amber and the photostudio, I tried looking for a solution here, but the only thing I've found is something about a photoshoot with Amy with a stick of gum, now how do i trigger this? My store is empty and all the girls' tips except Amber's say to progress with the others, is it a compressed version bug or have I missed something?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I played this a long time ago and put it down to wait for more content, now I've restarted and I'm stuck with Amber and the photostudio, I tried looking for a solution here, but the only thing I've found is something about a photoshoot with Amy with a stick of gum, now how do i trigger this? My store is empty and all the girls' tips except Amber's say to progress with the others, is it a compressed version bug or have I missed something?
Then progress with the others I would say. I noticed, I had like 3 people who wanted to do photoshoot, I selected one, and the other 2 disappeared, they came back a long time later.

So just go to the other during the day and talk with them. This event will trigger itself in time...

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
This latest update tells me to text Katie in the day during the week, I go to the pool to text her in the morning and nothing is there. I tried it on the weekend as well and still nothing. Bug or?

Uhhgeoduck

Jun 7, 2018
I played this a while ago and quite enjoyed it! I do have to ask if there is currently any plan on more permanent player transformations? From what I remember at least, they were pretty much temporary.Not a deal killer and I love the work you've done regardless, but I am curious.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Then progress with the others I would say. I noticed, I had like 3 people who wanted to do photoshoot, I selected one, and the other 2 disappeared, they came back a long time later.

So just go to the other during the day and talk with them. This event will trigger itself in time...
There is nothing to progress beyond Amber, I've had 4 photoshoots with Amy, 4 with Katie, 3 with Serena, 2 Amber and 2 Claire, and as I said before, the only hint I see is the one that says "should I wait have Amber check out the photo studio.".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I played this a while ago and quite enjoyed it! I do have to ask if there is currently any plan on more permanent player transformations? From what I remember at least, they were pretty much temporary.Not a deal killer and I love the work you've done regardless, but I am curious.
Dev has stated there will be no permanent changes to the MC
Anal sucks though. Not comfortable
You're doing it wrong :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lunars Chosen [v0.24 Beta] [PTGames] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: For people who don't want to play the Beta and wait for the full version, you don't need this patch, I'll make a v0.23 -> v0.24 patch.

Universal: v0.23 -> v0.24 Beta [46,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
There is nothing to progress beyond Amber, I've had 4 photoshoots with Amy, 4 with Katie, 3 with Serena, 2 Amber and 2 Claire, and as I said before, the only hint I see is the one that says "should I wait have Amber check out the photo studio.".
You need a third with Claire. IIRC the third is at her house.

Reactions: ScareKing

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
For this update the hint says that to continue on Katie's story line you need to first meet Amy at the gym, and after that you should go to Katie's room one evening, and the hint after that is to text Katie during the day. But then you are stuck with this step because no option to text Katie when using the phone. However, when I made another playthrough from last save, I noticed that you can text Katie even before meeting Amy in the gym, but if you do that, the step "go to Katie's room one evening" is skipped and Katie's update ends there.
Beta is beta and things are broken.

Reactions: Cuhullin
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes