mcenal

Oct 5, 2019
I went along with Amy and her issue to play the game and 'help her feel better', but now she wants to keep the dick. How do I get her to lose it completely? I've pretty much lost interest in this VN since she decided to keep it and it's way too much effort to start again. She is the only one in the game I have entertained this with, and now that I have no choice, I feel the whole thing is waste of time and should be on the ignore list.
I am running into the same issue. I checked my save files and there is a futa variable set to true. However I tried to set mine back to false and it didn't seem to do anything.

I would suggest to the author that maybe needs to ask that question from the start of the game so you can make the choice, or else make it very obvious when that choice occurs so there is no mistake. I liked the game enough, but started to notice that nearly every character started sprouting into futa 'all the time' and I've seen enough now.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am running into the same issue. I checked my save files and there is a futa variable set to true. However I tried to set mine back to false and it didn't seem to do anything.

I would suggest to the author that maybe needs to ask that question from the start of the game so you can make the choice, or else make it very obvious when that choice occurs so there is no mistake. I liked the game enough, but started to notice that nearly every character started sprouting into futa 'all the time' and I've seen enough now.
There is a choice? It literally says "disables/enables futa content"...

Not to mention you can toggle it off with the code that was leaked, posted on the OP and I never changed to be nice to people in this exact scenario...

Reactions: TGafy

Tiggs

Apr 17, 2021

Not to mention you can toggle it off with the code that was leaked, posted on the OP and I never changed to be nice to people in this exact scenario...
I saw that when the option came up but thought it was relating more to the main characters, not every female in the game. I don't mind some Futa content, but enabling this option causes you to be surrounded by sausage. Big turn off when everyone has a dick.

Tiggs

Apr 17, 2021

I saw that when the option came up but thought it was relating more to the main characters, not every female in the game. I don't mind some Futa content, but enabling this option causes you to be surrounded by sausage. Big turn off when everyone has a dick.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yep, that's one of the issues with how I coded the early game that I'd like to change, but it's far too much work. Now I've learnt what not to do, I'll avoid this issue in future projects.

Reactions: Tiggs and phrenetik

Tiggs

Apr 17, 2021
Yep, that's one of the issues with how I coded the early game that I'd like to change, but it's far too much work. Now I've learnt what not to do, I'll avoid this issue in future projects.
Honestly, you can take my complaint with a grain of salt. I can draw but have no idea how to code or create a VN, so am just a spectator.

You've done a great job here and I hope you continue with this and more projects in the future.

Also, I have restarted the game and am enjoying it. Nearly finished the current update and will continue from the next, just without the sausage.

Reactions: PTGames

Curious Uwatu

Sep 12, 2018
Hi got to the point in Serena's Storyline where the hint says 'do a photoshoot with V during the day time' there is no option at the studio or anywhere else to trigger such a shoot, do I need to complete Imry's story or reach a certain pint in another story to make it available?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hi got to the point in Serena's Storyline where the hint says 'do a photoshoot with V during the day time' there is no option at the studio or anywhere else to trigger such a shoot, do I need to complete Imry's story or reach a certain pint in another story to make it available?
Visit Vee in the workshop in the evening

Reactions: Curious Uwatu

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
For this update the hint says that to continue on Katie's story line you need to first meet Amy at the gym, and after that you should go to Katie's room one evening, and the hint after that is to text Katie during the day. But then you are stuck with this step because no option to text Katie when using the phone. However, when I made another playthrough from last save, I noticed that you can text Katie even before meeting Amy in the gym, but if you do that, the step "go to Katie's room one evening" is skipped and Katie's update ends there.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
For this update the hint says that to continue on Katie's story line you need to first meet Amy at the gym, and after that you should go to Katie's room one evening, and the hint after that is to text Katie during the day. But then you are stuck with this step because no option to text Katie when using the phone. However, when I made another playthrough from last save, I noticed that you can text Katie even before meeting Amy in the gym, but if you do that, the step "go to Katie's room one evening" is skipped and Katie's update ends there.
So both sucks. I got the same problem. Guess waiting for the next update then...

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes