PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
sunbathe with her again Saturday afternoon
Oh, then you're not far enough along to unlock the next shoots. Sunbathe with her on saturday, read her mind and don't touch her ass. Then sunbathe with her again, read her mind and touch her ass.

TubbyLerue

Jul 10, 2020
I'm not sure if I hit the end of content for the current mobile patch or I'm just mega dumb on how to initiate photo shoots @ the studio. All character progression is requiring me to do photoshoots but I can't figure out how to do so.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh, then you're not far enough along to unlock the next shoots. Sunbathe with her on saturday, read her mind and don't touch her ass. Then sunbathe with her again, read her mind and touch her ass.
Funnily enough, it took me a couple of weeks with Katie sunbathing before I realized I needed to NOT touch her ass in order to progress with her, lol. Wish we could see the results of certain choices with a +/- affection, but then again, we don't have too much in terms of actual choices other than what kinds of content we see.

Just finished Claire's birthday weekend on the yacht with Sam :love: , and also agreed to meet with Darla, how much more do I have until I reach the end of the current content?

Btw, thanks for giving us preggo sex with Emily!!! Really love her too, just wished we met them sooner so we could have added them both to the harem.

Zumskin

Feb 24, 2022
Started playing again and noticed two small little bugs/inconsistencies in the game.
1. When you first enter fotostudio, before you hired receptionist it already has image of Emily before computer, when she isn't working there.
2. You can have a fotosession with Caroline before you know her, and dialog hints that you know already about each other, instead of her being a just a client. I unlocked her after testing all equipment for Claire, but I haven't seen anything in the club except first birthday party.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Started playing again and noticed two small little bugs/inconsistencies in the game.
1. When you first enter fotostudio, before you hired receptionist it already has image of Emily before computer, when she isn't working there.
2. You can have a fotosession with Caroline before you know her, and dialog hints that you know already about each other, instead of her being a just a client. I unlocked her after testing all equipment for Claire, but I haven't seen anything in the club except first birthday party.
I shall look into them, thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Bladecnw

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
Finally, it looks like I am back making progress. TNX for the help

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Meg's storyline is stuck on "Do a photoshoot with her" I did one and now I can't do another, and all other storylines seem to depend on her - what now?

Yellowchopsticks

Jan 3, 2019
It seems I'm unable to upload new photoshoots to my portfolio after my first meeting with Amber. I had to console cheat my weekly income just to meet her. It seems when starting a new game, all the other old stuff remains unlocked and therefore there's no uploading of new photoshoots taking place to trigger the next event?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It seems I'm unable to upload new photoshoots to my portfolio after my first meeting with Amber. I had to console cheat my weekly income just to meet her. It seems when starting a new game, all the other old stuff remains unlocked and therefore there's no uploading of new photoshoots taking place to trigger the next event?
That shouldn't be possible on a valid install, only achievements are persistent data. Everything else is wiped on a new save. Sounds like you have a bugged game if things are unlocked on a new save and I'd try deleting the game completely and reinstalling.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
is there a way to gain money here? i looked again at the prologue since it was explaining things but nothing in there i bought already some gem and now i need to fix laptop but i got no monies left

• Angry
Reactions: stupidbug

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
is there a way to gain money here? i looked again at the prologue since it was explaining things but nothing in there i bought already some gem and now i need to fix laptop but i got no monies left
Do photoshoots

Reactions: jokuur

lexii93

Aug 10, 2021
How can you reset the FULL data of the game? I feel like there's things unlocked that shouldn't (like in portfolio), and I can't progress on the story because of that. Starting a new save didn't help. Is there any hidden folder somewhere?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How can you reset the FULL data of the game? I feel like there's things unlocked that shouldn't (like in portfolio), and I can't progress on the story because of that. Starting a new save didn't help. Is there any hidden folder somewhere?
Only achievements are persistent, if you've got anything unlocked, then you've liked got a bugged download/install. Download the game again and start fresh.

Reactions: lexii93

lexii93

Aug 10, 2021
I've just deleted the old game folder, downloaded the game from here, and once unzipped: my settings and saves are still there.
But with a new save, the portfolio isn't bugged anymore which was my issue. So thanks for the advice, it's fixed :) I just need to rush the game back to where I was.

BTW I was asking that because I tried to play a new save last week, and my portfolio was already totally unlocked. The first 4 photoshoots with Katie happened, which reseted the portfolio page of Katie to "empty". But all the other ones are already fully unlocked, even tho I didn't do any other photoshoot in my save.
Then the hints said "continue other storylines", appart from Amber that I hadn't met yet. So I guess that's why it was stuck: portfolio unlocked = can't meet Amber = everything stuck.

Edited: Everything's fine now! Only took me 30 minutes or so to speed through the game back to where I was.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes