PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
No. Got all other secrets. Futacontent is on.
Got it, when it was introduced. Now started a new gamethrough cause of the update and tried to get it, before even starting the storylines (did introduction though). My guess: This secret is supposed to be found after a certain point in the story i.e after the halloween event and when I got there I already had around 30 games of pairs, so the counter couldn't reach 3 anymore. :-D

Possible, changed the way the check works now so should be possible to get next update :)

Reactions: Piratefishes

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
I looked at the computer and did not see a careers button. The Hints button says to wait for Amber and look for shoots with other girls and Katie says to spend time with her on Saturday afternoon, the other girls say to check other story lines. How to tell what shoots are missing?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I looked at the computer and did not see a careers button. The Hints button says to wait for Amber and look for shoots with other girls and Katie says to spend time with her on Saturday afternoon, the other girls say to check other story lines. How to tell what shoots are missing?
If you have played to the point of meeting Amber then you have made photoshoots and added them to the portfolio, just check there.

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
OK, now I know I am short two with Katie, I'm guessing they are done on a Saturday afternoon if I make the right choices --

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Started over since I lost my saves and well, it had been over a year since I last played... I love Amber and all the girls, including the new side ones added, but considering this is tagged as a harem, do the girls (with the exception of Claire) actually consider themselves as dating the MC/his girlfriends, or are they all just fuckbuddies? Finally got to where Amber tells the MC she loves him, and was ok sharing him... and despite Katie being a major cuckquean and wanting to see the MC with all his girls, only Meg was the other girl who seemed like she was in a relationship with us. Considering everything we've done for Amy and the chemistry we have with her, I am little disappointed if she still only sees us as just a friend.

On a related note, will there be more LIs added to the harem, or are we set with our 'harem' and everyone else we are introduced to will just be side hookups? Of the newer girls added since I first played, I really like Emily, Phoenix and especially Sam who is gorgeous! Any chance we can add them to the harem?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
OK, now I know I am short two with Katie, I'm guessing they are done on a Saturday afternoon if I make the right choices --
Nope, Katie's first four shoots are all sunday evening.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Started over since I lost my saves and well, it had been over a year since I last played... I love Amber and all the girls, including the new side ones added, but considering this is tagged as a harem, do the girls (with the exception of Claire) actually consider themselves as dating the MC/his girlfriends, or are they all just fuckbuddies? Finally got to where Amber tells the MC she loves him, and was ok sharing him... and despite Katie being a major cuckquean and wanting to see the MC with all his girls, only Meg was the other girl who seemed like she was in a relationship with us. Considering everything we've done for Amy and the chemistry we have with her, I am little disappointed if she still only sees us as just a friend.

On a related note, will there be more LIs added to the harem, or are we set with our 'harem' and everyone else we are introduced to will just be side hookups? Of the newer girls added since I first played, I really like Emily, Phoenix and especially Sam who is gorgeous! Any chance we can add them to the harem?
No plans to add any more main LI's.

As for the main ones, they all see the MC as their boyfriend and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
OK, Sunday evening, but it appears I am not smart enough to figure out how to trigger it
Talk to her and ask her to model. You need to have uploaded the previous shoots for it to trigger the next.

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
Talk to her and ask her to model. You need to have uploaded the previous shoots for it to trigger the next.
It's Sunday Evening, I have two shoots loaded, I enter Katie's bedroom and talk. "I was wondering what you were doing" she is watching a documentary and invites MC to join her, MC joins her then goes back to room, what did I miss?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It's Sunday Evening, I have two shoots loaded, I enter Katie's bedroom and talk. "I was wondering what you were doing" she is watching a documentary and invites MC to join her, MC joins her then goes back to room, what did I miss?
What does Katie's hint say?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes