Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I think I found a bug.
Can get the secret image from the pair game. Tried over 30 times and got all other achievements.
Maybe because I tried it on the first day in the game?

WulfSexon

Mar 19, 2023
So as someone who hasnt messed with files before whose on windows what do I do to get the previous .22 verions save to work on the new .23 version that didnt auto transfer like usual?

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So as someone who hasnt messed with files before whose on windows what do I do to get the previous .22 verions save to work on the new .23 version that didnt auto transfer like usual?
Look at the OP, it contains instructions on how to move saves.

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
i usually play this game online and this time in this update i tried to import my saves zip file and didnt show the load selection.. can someone help with that ?

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
following the dev's recommendation I restarted. How many affection points does it take to advance Katie? I have 102 Affection but nothing changes. Also, I'm still waiting for Amber to get back about the photo studio. I remember it took a while but this has gotten way past anything reasonable.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
following the dev's recommendation I restarted. How many affection points does it take to advance Katie? I have 102 Affection but nothing changes. Also, I'm still waiting for Amber to get back about the photo studio. I remember it took a while but this has gotten way past anything reasonable.
Affection is no longer required to progress with Katie. As for Amber, you're likely missing a photoshoot somewhere.

nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
Is it possible to get all current Steam Achievements, im struggling to find 100 Photos, thats the only Achievement i have left...

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is it possible to get all current Steam Achievements, im struggling to find 100 Photos, thats the only Achievement i have left...
It is possible to get them all, but the newest 5 secrets are bugged and don't count towards the achievement.

Reactions: nachtheuler

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
The pairsecret is also bugged. I played several times on the first day and didn't get it.
Now I finished all the content and still can't get it.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The pairsecret is also bugged. I played several times on the first day and didn't get it.
Now I finished all the content and still can't get it.
Are you playing with futa content on or off? If it's off, you can't get that secret.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
No. Got all other secrets. Futacontent is on.
Got it, when it was introduced. Now started a new gamethrough cause of the update and tried to get it, before even starting the storylines (did introduction though). My guess: This secret is supposed to be found after a certain point in the story i.e after the halloween event and when I got there I already had around 30 games of pairs, so the counter couldn't reach 3 anymore. :-D

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes