homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
sidenote: for those looking for old saves. depending how your pc's set up, click on your hidden folder option :whistle:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey thanks for playing the game and coming to the thread with this steaming hot take!

There's no such things as demons, fairies, dark elves or any of the fantasy creatures in the game either, but they're still there!

Which part exactly makes it gay? The cock? So it'd not be gay to fuck a man that magically gained a vagina? Because by your logic now that's just a woman without tits?

Here's an idea, don't play a game with tags you dislike then throw a bitch fit and insult people because the game contains content you dislike. I know, I know, it's a wild and confusing idea, but give it a go!
Don't feed it......

Reactions: keefer43

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
this is when idiotic devs dcide to fuck up everything ... after such a long time so many restarts of the game, we finaly could use our old saves.. now he fucks it up again .. thnx for nothing dev
game is dead for me wont start over a 100th time now just u wanted a new save4 location
Takes less than a minute to rename the folder and re-use old saves, grow up. You can also patch options.rpy's define config.name or define build.name (forgot which, only one need be changed) to the old string if you're too lazy to do even that. Hairless prick post from a no-pay gimmie talking like a pre-teen one-incher, ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A mostly enjoyable update, I still really do love how much Meg has changed and her softer side is so sexy.
Shouldn't this game have a Neko tag, or will the sex with Cat come under the sandbox tag.:p

Not sure how I feel about the future of the game, I am not trying to be an ass and stir shit, but I think it is fucked a main LI is indefinitely on hold, but as much as I find the main story kind of boring, I have really enjoyed the girls stories, and look forward to finding out about Cat.

I do hope this talk of kids is going to go somewhere, makes me think maybe Imry can use nanites somehow so Amy could have a child.

Speaking of, if Vee went through pregnancy really fast, then will get child grow up extra fast too?.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not sure if it was the same problem I had.

But it's like you invite Amy, and then you can repeat that event over and over and over....
Invite Amy where? I need more details if I am to look into this...

Jeck30

Sep 1, 2022
Try looking in C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\LunarsChosen-1549893754 if the location in the OP doesn't have them.
I'm running on mac (mojave.10.14.6) and there's nothing even similar to those locations. :( Apparently, game runs within a single .app file and it's not there too. Can't find even on searching for a "roaming" folder.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm running on mac (mojave.10.14.6) and there's nothing even similar to those locations. :( Apparently, game runs within a single .app file and it's not there too. Can't find even on searching for a "roaming" folder.
Tried the search function?

Screenshot 2023-03-18 083131.png
Screenshot 2023-03-18 083139.png

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes