anakha3263

Jul 29, 2018
1678794093642.png

This is vanilla apart from using URM to give me enough money to buy the digital frames. I just unlocked Amy's secret

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I've just tried them all individually and it happens vanilla too. It's when I change one of the digital paintings and it unlocks the secret image. I select the Vee images, but I haven't even met her yet, she's ages away.
Which picture are you changing? I've just tried them all on my save and can't reproduce the error. Also, looking at the code, they are hard set not to show Vee as an option until you've met her. So unsure how she's appearing in the menu early.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While looking I did discover that in the roompictures file, I missed changing the old Call actions to Jump, fixed now if anyone who was using it wants to download the updated version. It shouldn't have been causing that issue, but Call vs Jump is kind of black magic voodoo sometimes, so I can't say for sure.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Here's the save. Head to the Gym, talk to Amy, enable Futa then go to sleep
Okay, I figured out the secret image issue. It was just not setting the scene back to the bedroom after the images were displayed, not sure why that's never come up before as I haven't changed that code in forever.

As for vee appearing, for some reason veemodel was being set to 2 when players slept. No idea why that was the case, but it should be fixed for the public release now!

anakha3263

Jul 29, 2018
Awesome, happy to help. I'll wait for that change to be in 0.23 then start a new game and check out the new stuff. Good game, great work

Reactions: PTGames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, I figured out the secret image issue. It was just not setting the scene back to the bedroom after the images were displayed, not sure why that's never come up before as I haven't changed that code in forever.
Likely has something to do with Call vs Jump. Black magic voodoo, I tells you!

Reactions: PTGames

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Katie was voted on by Patreon to not receive more content, so I could focus more on content for other characters. She may get more content again in future, but she's "on hold" for now. Everyone else has new content each update though.
That just feels dumb. She's a main character.

Mar 7, 2023
Yep and she's the least popular main character, which is why she's on hold.
That explains all the extra characters the last few updates, and I why I suggested it got a bit boring...

Well it's difficult to please everyone, so just please the ones that pay the for it the most I would suggest. We all need to eat..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
By the way PTGames I also started a new game to test, and I think that Cynthia might be appearing too soon; the MC is jogging comfortably on the treadmill in her scene, while in Amy's scenes that are triggering after that, he's still just walking. Perhaps more progress in Amy's story should be required to unlock Cynthia?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Yep and she's the least popular main character, which is why she's on hold.
while I respect that you allow your patrons to vote on what content they want in upcoming updates I feel like you should never exclude a main LI from at least some content, im not sure how many idea's you have for Katie but if you allow her to be voted out each time then eventually you will at some point be faced with either writting her out entirely or dropping an update with an absolutely massive amount of content for her alone and noone else.

Oct 9, 2020
it would be nice if all those secret images where the other girls in futanari version become real futanari even in the game itself, but maybe i'm asking too much

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
while I respect that you allow your patrons to vote on what content they want in upcoming updates I feel like you should never exclude a main LI from at least some content, im not sure how many idea's you have for Katie but if you allow her to be voted out each time then eventually you will at some point be faced with either writting her out entirely or dropping an update with an absolutely massive amount of content for her alone and noone else.
She's on indefinite hold, but I ended her story in a place where she could easily be picked up again without needing a huge amount of catch up. So it shouldn't be an issue to add more content to her in future.

Xharz

Jan 11, 2022
She's on indefinite hold, but I ended her story in a place where she could easily be picked up again without needing a huge amount of catch up. So it shouldn't be an issue to add more content to her in future.
Katie is my fav LI in game, really want more of her! 2nd is amber, although id ditch amber is a heart beat if Pheonix was a actual LI

Reactions: Montanabob75

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is no fucking magic, demons, fairies, horsy people, deer people, dark elves, giants, or a fuck ton of other shit either, so what odds does it make if it is a chick with cock and pussy, or a dude with tits.

Reactions: PBS666

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Seriously, wtf is it with the futa/trans bs? there is NO such thing as futa or trans! it's just a dude who wishes he was a chick or a dude who was born with some chick parts. BUT he is still a MALE, and its just either Gay content, or some kinky crap where a girl gets to try screwing a guy with tits. so lab it right.... its gay/homosexual content thats all. Dont make up a new category just for the hell of it, and then try to force feed it to people
Hey thanks for playing the game and coming to the thread with this steaming hot take!

There's no such things as demons, fairies, dark elves or any of the fantasy creatures in the game either, but they're still there!

Which part exactly makes it gay? The cock? So it'd not be gay to fuck a man that magically gained a vagina? Because by your logic now that's just a woman without tits?

Here's an idea, don't play a game with tags you dislike then throw a bitch fit and insult people because the game contains content you dislike. I know, I know, it's a wild and confusing idea, but give it a go!

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes