PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where do I put the new save file in Mac OS?
I also want to know. I'm looking like crazy
I actually don't know where files go on a MAC OS as I don't have one myself. Google says the default place would be ~/Library/RenPy/ so I'd look there. Try making a new save, which should automatically save in the new location. That'll help you locate the folder you need to move files to.
Please let me know where you end up finding them!
FYI, saves for this game on Mac go into ~/Library/RenPy/PTGames/Lunars Chosen

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think it's the other way around:

AppData\Roaming\Renpy\LunarsChosen-1549893754

THat folder contained all my saves, I just cut them and copied them in game/saves

That worked

The saves games linked in post#1 don't do shit, names are wrong, doesn't do anything. I think dev first downloads the files in your profile somewhere instead of first in game/saves.

Anyway, I just copied all the save games locally, and it worked for me...
samething.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Oh hell no, I love the game but im not starting all over again. Saves aren't transferring from 0.22 to 0.23?

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Oh hell no, I love the game but im not starting all over again. Saves aren't transferring from 0.22 to 0.23?
Read the OP. You just need to move them from one folder to another and they'll work fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You need to add in your local directory before, %appdata% isn't the root folder.

Usually there's "C:\Users\USERNAME\" before it but I can't give you the whole link as each persons username is different
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PTGames\Lunars Chosen

Using %USERPROFILE% should work for windows and makes it so it's just copy paste able.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I skipped 21 because all we ever got was an Alpha, when I loaded up 22 and clicked on Katie and got the "There is nothing else for character in this version" I went "Two versions and nothing, fuck this I'll wait until there's something for everyone." So hopefully this one will have something.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69
Mar 7, 2023
I skipped 21 because all we ever got was an Alpha, when I loaded up 22 and clicked on Katie and got the "There is nothing else for character in this version" I went "Two versions and nothing, fuck this I'll wait until there's something for everyone." So hopefully this one will have something.
I have to say, in the beginning it was funny, but now it seems more like fuck a strange monster/girl every version. Not sure if dev knows what's the end point of this story is going to be. But than with most stories, if you don't even know the names of the girls you fuck, it seems all a little bit lost.

Waiting for the next facepalm...

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, but maybe in future? Nothing planned, but could be added.

Yes! Steam achievements will be coming in a few days :)
Don't do it PT!!! Footjobs are just fucking LAME!!!
Just keep doing what you do. You already fucked up the club with all that damned latex. Skimpy leather and lace masks would've been much nicer. Don't fuck up my sweet Katie too! Just say no to the foot fucking! Washing her feet in the bath and foot massages are rather sensual... but toe sucking and foot fucking are just disgusting fetish fodder!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Katie was voted on by Patreon to not receive more content, so I could focus more on content for other characters. She may get more content again in future, but she's "on hold" for now. Everyone else has new content each update though.

I have to say, in the beginning it was funny, but now it seems more like fuck a strange monster/girl every version. Not sure if dev knows what's the end point of this story is going to be. But than with most stories, if you don't even know the names of the girls you fuck, it seems all a little bit lost.

Waiting for the next facepalm...
I'm confused, since any other side characters are just bonus content. Regular content each update always involves every girl (except Katie). 4 out of 6 of whom are human.

Don't do it PT!!! Footjobs are just fucking LAME!!!
Just keep doing what you do. You already fucked up the club with all that damned latex. Skimpy leather and lace masks would've been much nicer. Don't fuck up my sweet Katie too! Just say no to the foot fucking! Washing her feet in the bath and foot massages are rather sensual... but toe sucking and foot fucking are just disgusting fetish fodder!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Well this was incredibly rude. Just because you dislike something gives you zero right to call things other people like "fucking lame" or saying "I fucked up" something just because YOU dislike that kind of content. Purely because you were so rude, Katie is 100% getting a foot job scene now. So well done.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Start new for a sand box game really
Only if you want achievements. Otherwise you can continue an old save.

I'm getting this exact same issue, same secret image too. And I have a load of them unlocked that I don't remember getting. They all say 'Unlocked in MC's room' but... I've only clicked on the one in the PC
Are you using a mod?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well this was incredibly rude. Just because you dislike something gives you zero right to call things other people like "fucking lame" or saying "I fucked up" something just because YOU dislike that kind of content. Purely because you were so rude, Katie is 100% getting a foot job scene now. So well done.
Stuck by you through a lot of other folks bullshit, stood up for your right to make the game how you see fit... I make one single comment you don't like and it's fuck me??? Well... I used to love this game... used to... now? I'm deleting it all from my game folders, from Steam, no more referring others to play it, no more anything from me. Have a nice life...

Normally I close with adventure ever on but this is good bye... so good bye

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Stuck by you through a lot of other folks bullshit, stood up for your right to make the game how you see fit... I make one single comment you don't like and it's fuck me??? Well... I used to love this game... used to... now? I'm deleting it all from my game folders, from Steam, no more referring others to play it, no more anything from me. Have a nice life...

Normally I close with adventure ever on but this is good bye... so good bye
And I've ignored your rude remarks to other peoples preferences on multiple occasions. Please do delete the game, I prefer having players that don't rudely shit on other peoples preferences just because they don't match their own.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes