Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Those of you complaining about saves try copying over your saves, when I asked the dev before he said they should still work.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Lunars Chosen 0.23 with Incest Patch.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Added a cheat switch in preferences, only available during game.
Alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Mega

Testing a new image compression setting, if something looks fuzzy let me know.
Updated my Android port to v0.23

ZxSncis

May 17, 2022
Those of you complaining about saves try copying over your saves, when I asked the dev before he said they should still work.
I tried but it doesn't work for me unfortunately
I also tried the saved games from OP that are pre 0.23, but all it does is just put me at the start of the game.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames Like gimann said the new folder should be \Lunars chosen
That's a typo in the changelog right?
Yup, no idea why the slashes are / instead of \ since I copied the save paths from my machine! Ah well, people should still be able to follow the paths manually though.

Reactions: Bob69

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
this is when idiotic devs dcide to fuck up everything ... after such a long time so many restarts of the game, we finaly could use our old saves.. now he fucks it up again .. thnx for nothing dev
game is dead for me wont start over a 100th time now just u wanted a new save4 location
Let him fix it. I'm mad too, but I think that you're getting a little bit carried away.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
this is when idiotic devs dcide to fuck up everything ... after such a long time so many restarts of the game, we finaly could use our old saves.. now he fucks it up again .. thnx for nothing dev
game is dead for me wont start over a 100th time now just u wanted a new save4 location
Except you can continue the save, you just have to move the save file over yourself.

If that's too hard for you, that's a you problem. Not to mention this is the first time I've encouraged (not forced mind you) a new start to the game. You can continue an old save if you wish, so not sure how I've fucked anything up.

Open your appdata folder by going to your start menu and typing %appdata% and hitting enter.

Then go here:

AppData\Roaming\LunarsChosen-1549893754

Press ctrl + A then press ctrl + C

then go here:

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PTGames\Lunars Chosen

and press ctrl + V

And then maybe go and call a therapist or something to work out your anger issues.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
didn't work.
You need to add in your local directory before, %appdata% isn't the root folder.

Usually there's "C:\Users\USERNAME\" before it but I can't give you the whole link as each persons username is different

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Except you can continue the save, you just have to move the save file over yourself.

If that's too hard for you, that's a you problem. Not to mention this is the first time I've encouraged (not forced mind you) a new start to the game. You can continue an old save if you wish, so not sure how I've fucked anything up.

Go here:

AppData\Roaming\LunarsChosen-1549893754

Press ctrl + A

then go here:

AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PTGames\Lunars Chosen

and press ctrl + V

And then maybe go and call a therapist or something to work out your anger issues.
Ty I thought when devs did this it was bc the saves werent compatible anymore

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ty I thought when devs did this it was bc the saves werent compatible anymore
Often that is the case.

This time though I'm encouraging a new save game because of the new location and achievements.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I normally wouldn't bother, but seeing as I didn't have the best start when joining this thread, so I feel I owe to to PTGames.

I can confirm 100%, my saves work.
I started the game, and wait till it was done loading, went into app data, copied all my saves over from Lunars Choosing, copied it to the new folder in the app data PTGames, went into that folder, pasted the files into the Lunars Chosen in the PT folder, and started the game, pressed F9 (unren feature for quick load) and bam right where I finished.

NOTE the new achievements icon in the bottom right was previously not available.
Or not, yeah no clue why the stupid screenshot wont upload, must be the website.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes