Mar 7, 2023
Note: Amy is trans. To change her use the cheat codes. To get all the secret images, wait for the codes or the mod to update.
Note2: I won't go for an all achievement save for quite a while. In the code there is an achievement for having over 100 achievements, so it will probably take a while without cheats.
Amy isn't trans, she is futa. She got a dick by magic, not by the usual castrating and such operations...

Mar 7, 2023
didn't work.
I think it's the other way around:

AppData\Roaming\Renpy\LunarsChosen-1549893754

THat folder contained all my saves, I just cut them and copied them in game/saves

That worked

The saves games linked in post#1 don't do shit, names are wrong, doesn't do anything. I think dev first downloads the files in your profile somewhere instead of first in game/saves.

Anyway, I just copied all the save games locally, and it worked for me...

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Where do I put the new save file in Mac OS?
I actually don't know where files go on a MAC OS as I don't have one myself. Google says the default place would be ~/Library/RenPy/ so I'd look there. Try making a new save, which should automatically save in the new location. That'll help you locate the folder you need to move files to.

Please let me know where you end up finding them!

:( no one answer my question
What is wt?

Reactions: PapaPhat

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
any hero that got to the point of the previous version and have a save to share? want the achievements, but just thinking of doing the whole game...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Are saves borked in the Steam version or do they still work?
I don't mind starting a new game but was just curious. :unsure:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Are saves borked in the Steam version or do they still work?
I don't mind starting a new game but was just curious. :unsure:
Steam hasn't updated yet, but will have the same thing. A new save location, but you will be able to continue an old save if you move it across.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Steam hasn't updated yet, but will have the same thing. A new save location, but you will be able to continue an old save if you move it across.
Thanks for the quick reply. So, does this mean we will be getting Steam achievements when it updates? That would be awesome! :love:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames Is there any
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content with Katie in this update? Or planned for the future? :alien:
No, but maybe in future? Nothing planned, but could be added.

Thanks for the quick reply. So, does this mean we will be getting Steam achievements when it updates? That would be awesome! :love:
Yes! Steam achievements will be coming in a few days :)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes