micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Where are the saves located for PC version? I'm trying to use a full save file, and I replace the proper file in my game/saves folder, but every time I launch the game it seems to import or use different saves than in that folder.
saves in appdata takes priority,
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LunarsChosen-1549893754
just move save tab forward or remove/replace one in app (or equivalent if you are on other sys)

Reactions: Bob69 and DSTORQUE

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I've been away for a few days and unable to reply, but yes this update moves the save location. It does it so save files are easier to find in future and it coincides with the release of achievements, which require a new save to get.

You can move old saves to the new folder and they will work fine, but you'll be unable to earn a lot of the achievements from earlier content.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, so old saves can be copied over, but what are the achievements exactly, those bonus images you have to hunt for.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been away for a few days and unable to reply, but yes this update moves the save location. It does it so save files are easier to find in future and it coincides with the release of achievements, which require a new save to get.

You can move old saves to the new folder and they will work fine, but you'll be unable to earn a lot of the achievements from earlier content.
So... starting over? Again??? You sneaky little shit! Good thing I love you PT!:love: I love this game too.
Okay... here we go... again... Starting over... again...

BTW... Need the current cheat codes for the latest v0.23 Beta2, please :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So... starting over? Again??? You sneaky little shit! Good thing I love you PT!:love: I love this game too.

Or copy over your old saves if you have them still, that is what I am doing.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
OK, so old saves can be copied over, but what are the achievements exactly, those bonus images you have to hunt for.
Achievements are new, they're for hitting specific bits of content or doing certain actions. You can find the achievements page on the in game PC.

There are no cheat codes for beta versions, since they're meant to just be betas for Patrons to test. Cheat codes will only be in the public release.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes