Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
PTGames:

I played version 0.23 while looking at the code to get things done as quickly as possible. In 0.18 I had to skip multiple weeks and now it is only a few days and later in the game. The new content -- very promising and a good idea to fill in skipping because one main character is lagging -- helps. Anyway at the end I expected to see meg_interrupted but got meg_privacy. I created a patch which I didn't test. But with this you could probably make a better fix. Didn't look at the hints, could be that there fix as well is needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also found some minor bugs which I didn't check in the code:

* both photoshoots of Vee are already done when you open the studio, earnings are not added
* $20 for pizza with Amber (Amy? My notes are just like a doctor prescription) is never subtracted
* If you don't hire Emily the same day as you found the photostudio, see can be seen at the evening anyway

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames:

I played version 0.23 while looking at the code to get things done as quickly as possible. In 0.18 I had to skip multiple weeks and now it is only a few days and later in the game. The new content -- very promising and a good idea to fill in skipping because one main character is lagging -- helps. Anyway at the end I expected to see meg_interrupted but got meg_privacy. I created a patch which I didn't test. But with this you could probably make a better fix. Didn't look at the hints, could be that there fix as well is needed.

Also found some minor bugs which I didn't check in the code:

* both photoshoots of Vee are already done when you open the studio, earnings are not added
* $20 for pizza with Amber (Amy? My notes are just like a doctor prescription) is never subtracted
* If you don't hire Emily the same day as you found the photostudio, see can be seen at the evening anyway
All of those should be fixed next update, except Vee. Her shoots aren't done when I opened the studio on my save?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I always delete the old saves -- in Linux: rm -r ~/.renpy/PTGames/ -- and use start. So it could be that this reveals the bug? Or may be the chosen path through the game? I've recorded most of the choices I made in a spreadsheet. If you think that could help, I will give it to you. It also shows where I had to skip parts of the day where there wasn't anything to do :).

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I always delete the old saves -- in Linux: rm -r ~/.renpy/PTGames/ -- and use start. So it could be that this reveals the bug? Or may be the chosen path through the game? I've recorded most of the choices I made in a spreadsheet. If you think that could help, I will give it to you. It also shows where I had to skip parts of the day where there wasn't anything to do :).
Did you do a completely clean install of the game?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I played 0.18 when it came out and after playing I always delete the game. Only thing left is the directory in ~/.renpy and that one I delete before starting the new version of the game. I think this is as clean as it can be :cool:.

To the same principal 0.23 is also deleted. There are a few automatic saves and a final save in the ~/.renpy directory:

Code:
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 340221 mrt 29 23:05 1-1-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 341672 mrt 29 23:00 auto-10-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 340220 mrt 29 23:05 auto-1-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 324881 mrt 29 23:05 auto-2-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 321813 mrt 29 23:00 auto-3-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 320440 mrt 29 23:00 auto-4-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 321920 mrt 29 23:00 auto-5-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 319335 mrt 29 23:00 auto-6-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 324037 mrt 29 23:00 auto-7-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 324334 mrt 29 23:00 auto-8-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 323787 mrt 29 23:00 auto-9-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 637154 mrt 29 23:05 persistent
If one or all of them could be useful to you I can arrange for you to get them.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I played 0.18 when it came out and after playing I always delete the game. Only thing left is the directory in ~/.renpy and that one I delete before starting the new version of the game. I think this is as clean as it can be :cool:.

To the same principal 0.23 is also deleted. There are a few automatic saves and a final save in the ~/.renpy directory:

Code:
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 340221 mrt 29 23:05 1-1-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 341672 mrt 29 23:00 auto-10-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 340220 mrt 29 23:05 auto-1-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 324881 mrt 29 23:05 auto-2-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 321813 mrt 29 23:00 auto-3-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 320440 mrt 29 23:00 auto-4-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 321920 mrt 29 23:00 auto-5-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 319335 mrt 29 23:00 auto-6-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 324037 mrt 29 23:00 auto-7-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 324334 mrt 29 23:00 auto-8-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 323787 mrt 29 23:00 auto-9-LT1.save
-rw-r--r-- 1 blupblup blupblup 637154 mrt 29 23:05 persistent
If one or all of them could be useful to you I can arrange for you to get them.
Nah it's okay, thanks. I'll see if anyone else reports the same issue :)

Reactions: Blup Blup

A_Youser

Mar 1, 2021
Vee's shoots were already done for me as well. As far as I can tell (with where I'm currently at in-game) it's had no affect. It's really only a bother since I know there's a bit of dialogue/character development there.

Reactions: phrenetik

Darkest Desire

Jr. Uploader
Nov 14, 2020
Downloaded the newest version now, but it seems I have to start a new game? no save files. Anyone else have this issue?

• Angry
Reactions: Bob69

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Downloaded the newest version now, but it seems I have to start a new game? no save files. Anyone else have this issue?
Yes, the whole discussion was already here. Dev chanced the folder where the save files are hidden, somewhere in your app-data folder.

Find them and move them locally
Adding to that, there are instructions on how to transfer your saves to the new location so that it'll work. You can find this on the OP.

Reactions: Darkest Desire

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
for me, the autosaves were still there at the same place and a random save on page 2 also. Wonder why. I manage to resume from the last autosave without fidling in the documents. I just wonder if my experiance is the norm or the exception.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just a quick question regarding Amy and Futa.

I played this game a loooong time ago and actually lost my saves.

I'm not a Futa fan and want Amy cured. However, I do not mind Futa content, and rather see it then miss content completely.
In RL I would have probably fooled around while she was Futa, but wanted to have her fully cured ASAP.

Is that an option in the game, or do you need to reject Futa totally to get her back to normal?
I also feel like an asshole telling her that she is not sexy while having a dick. Truth be told, she the most attractive person in the game for me, but I really, really want to cure her. If it make sense.

i.e. If you fool around while she is a Futa, can you not cure her anymore?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just a quick question regarding Amy and Futa.

I played this game a loooong time ago and actually lost my saves.

I'm not a Futa fan and want Amy cured. However, I do not mind Futa content, and rather see it then miss content completely.
In RL I would have probably fooled around while she was Futa, but wanted to have her fully cured ASAP.

Is that an option in the game, or do you need to reject Futa totally to get her back to normal?
I also feel like an asshole telling her that she is not sexy while having a dick. Truth be told, she the most attractive person in the game for me, but I really, really want to cure her. If it make sense.

i.e. If you fool around while she is a Futa, can you not cure her anymore?
I'll spoiler this response

mcenal

Oct 5, 2019
I'm trying to invite Serena over to the pool at the end of 23 but I can't do it. I can never trigger that event. I've invited Meg over multiple times, but nothing changes and I can't progress Claire's story either because of waiting on Serena. I've checked every day of the week and there is no option to invite her over.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm trying to invite Serena over to the pool at the end of 23 but I can't do it. I can never trigger that event. I've invited Meg over multiple times, but nothing changes and I can't progress Claire's story either because of waiting on Serena. I've checked every day of the week and there is no option to invite her over.
What is her progress on? You may need to progress Vee's storyline a bit. Go to the workshop and visit vee in the evening and do some photoshoots with her.

mcenal

Oct 5, 2019
What is her progress on? You may need to progress Vee's storyline a bit. Go to the workshop and visit vee in the evening and do some photoshoots with her.
The stats from the save file are thus:

_defaults_set > veeimpregnate 1/0: 1
_defaults_set > veemodel 1/0: 1
_defaults_set > veeprogress 1/0: 1
_defaults_set > veetimer 1/0: 1
veeimpregnate: 1
veeprogress: 2
veetimer: 0

I can't get access to the workshop or see Vee in the evening for photoshoots. I can't seem to find her at all. I've attached my save in case you can find something I'm missing.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The stats from the save file are thus:

_defaults_set > veeimpregnate 1/0: 1
_defaults_set > veemodel 1/0: 1
_defaults_set > veeprogress 1/0: 1
_defaults_set > veetimer 1/0: 1
veeimpregnate: 1
veeprogress: 2
veetimer: 0

I can't get access to the workshop or see Vee in the evening for photoshoots. I can't seem to find her at all. I've attached my save in case you can find something I'm missing.
Did you do the shoots with Vee in the studio or were they already unlocked? It seems your veemodel isn't set correctly. It should be 2, but is returning as "inf".

I've set it to two in this save, so you should be able to visit Vee in the evening and then continue Serena's story. I'll look into how this happened.

Tiggs

Apr 17, 2021
I went along with Amy and her issue to play the game and 'help her feel better', but now she wants to keep the dick. How do I get her to lose it completely? I've pretty much lost interest in this VN since she decided to keep it and it's way too much effort to start again. She is the only one in the game I have entertained this with, and now that I have no choice, I feel the whole thing is waste of time and should be on the ignore list.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes