tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Same hear. I back them as they are reliable for content andI like their style/approach.
Agreed. While super short, they don't have some half baked time grinding feature holding you back from getting to the good bits and the animation style is quite nice generally. The story lines are also good enough for what it is. I would like to see Dumb Koala's attempt at a longer game but if the dev feels more comfortable with the short style visual novels, I'm just as happy with that as well.

Reactions: LightmanP

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
" Just how will she get out of this exposed situation? "
I'd say web swing out but I am sure this aint happening in something akin to new york

• Haha
Reactions: LightmanP

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Dumb Koala Game = NDI (No Dicks Involved)

Always was that way, always will be that way.
Love it :love:

• Angry
Reactions: Piat

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Dumb Koala = Cute faces and freckles...or is it cute freckes and faces?
I got it, it's cute freckeld faces. And those adorables smiles.

Dumb Koala is about certain styled and themed AVNs.
You would think that this is quite obvious after all of their releases. :unsure:

You don't walk into a Honda dealership and expect to buy an american muscle car there, or are you? :ROFLMAO:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I have to correct you, there are DK games with dicks involved. I know of at least two: A Girl on a Train & Movie Night
Yeah it was a coorperation with Lain, but their are still games where DK had his/her hands in.
Got another one for you.
Kidnap

Thing is none of these games were fully out of DK's pen.
The ones you found were in cooperation with a so-called "normal person" while kidnap is a short story pitched from a friend.

All in All:
Your correction is not totally correct.
Some games where DK is involved with others in some capacity has dicks involved.
Games where DK alone is involved do not.

• Hey there
Reactions: pim0

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Got another one for you.
Kidnap

Thing is none of these games were fully out of DK's pen.
The ones you found were in cooperation with a so-called "normal person" while kidnap is a short story pitched from a friend.

All in All:
Your correction is not totally correct.
Some games where DK is involved with others in some capacity has dicks involved.
Games where DK alone is involved do not.
Gotta correct you there. The only two stories I've collabed on with others is Kidnap and Teacher's Pet, and that's because the models used were based on the real girls that came up with the plots.

Out of the 9 have dicks in them doing dick things :) I'm not just a lesbian dev, but I do love the occasional girl on girl game :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The lesbian ones are the only ones I enjoy, shame there isn't many of them but I take them as they come and grateful for what I get.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes