niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Women???? I WANT MEN!

meme's aside, its cool dumb koala does lesbian games, definitely needed in the very big list of hetero games. That being said, the art is so well done I wished it was a normal hetero game. Can't complain though since we're getting it for free.
Check sexpolation then

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
DumbKoala
Just wonderful, it was excellent in comic form and even better in Renpy. They are all such sexy little things, I really hope to see more of them in the future. Whether the mean girls will warm up to her, or just pass her around as their pervy lesbian sex pet, I'm sure that a freak like Luna will be very happy with the outcome.
There are a couple of lines that are incorrectly attributed, though:
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg

Reactions: LightmanP

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Of the advantages of the Dumb Koala games, I would note interesting plots and bright characters.
Among the shortcomings of the game, I would include the strange exclamations of the heroines in the "climaxes" like "Leh!", "Ndh!", "Loh!", "Lah!" etc.
Moreover, at the time of orgasm, the water pipes burst in their intimate places, and boiling water and superheated steam under pressure begin to whip out of them.
In addition - this very game after a few minutes starts to load the processor very heavily, as if it is downloading or mining something.

Mad Martigan

Nov 23, 2017
All models look the same in every game. Even when he needs an adult female for the story he can't make one. He just uses another loli with the same generic face just a few inches taller. still no hips or tits. Lame.
noone forces you to play this game, there plenty of games around with fat titted milfs

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I hope Koala will create a game with a long storyline someday...
Most started as comics first and were converted to VN later. The dev has a team churning this stuff out now. Clara's Love Hotel is probably the longest storyline we will ever get.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Most started as comics first and were converted to VN later. The dev has a team churning this stuff out now. Clara's Love Hotel is probably the longest storyline we will ever get.
Next month we are releasing Rebecca's Raunchy Retreat - Week One on our ! Our first full Dumb Koala title made from the ground up as a game!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes