• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I kind of want to see where this is headed, Yet to download the new update but I hope the previous version I played and how it ended was not real or something because yeah it was a low blow.
I was tempted in supporting this game but been waiting to see if it could recover from that end.
Yeah, I will only play this again if the relationships we built in the prologue weren't pointless, but I doubt it, as we were needed in another world, according to the ghosts, and everyone we knew should think we're dead, so no point being able to go back and forth between worlds, so what was the point in building relationships and issues to solve in the prologue, is the dev a troll?

Last edited:

SenseiDaimon

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, I will only play this again if the relationships we built in the prologue weren't pointless, but I doubt it, as we were needed in another world, according to the ghosts, and everyone we knew should think we're dead, so no point being able to go back and forth between worlds, so what was the point in building relationships and issues to solve in the prologue, is the dev a troll?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lurking In My Destiny [0.1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (826 MB/ 388 MB) : ,

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
yea.. this game giving some sus vibes.. I also see the tentacles tag in the future plans and I hope that can also be avoided. At the end of the day dev this is just CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK.. you can either consider these or not, at the end of the day it's your game and I will never tell a dev to go away with his plans but aye.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
yea.. this game giving some sus vibes.. I also see the tentacles tag in the future plans and I hope that can also be avoided.

I don't think the fact that the mother is a stripper and the sister has a boyfriend is going to excite most incest fans.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lurking In My Destiny [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 398mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
after finishing this update still hard to say where whole thing is going, for now it feels right in between of "In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious?" and "God's Call" - not as lighthearted as one, but not as brutal as the other

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
ok....let's say that if you come for the Harem/incest tags I'm just going to say this......
run-sc.gif
The mc is really annoying, he's a loser, in addition to that, we must add that he is an asshole (in spoiler I clarify why) and the supposed "LI" man, if I could choose, I think I would choose to fuck the mc's best friend, he seems like good trap or sissy material at least :LUL:
By the way the sex dreams imo a total waste of time and work...

I really don't know what direction this game is going to take, so i better wait 2 or 3 updates to try it again, anyway good luck dev.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ok....let's say that if you come for the Harem/incest tags I'm just going to say this......
View attachment 2267629
The mc is really annoying, he's a loser, in addition to that, we must add that he is an asshole (in spoiler I clarify why) and the supposed "LI" man, if I could choose, I think I would choose to fuck the mc's best friend, he seems like good trap or sissy material at least :LUL:
By the way the sex dreams imo a total waste of time and work...

I really don't know what direction this game is going to take, so i better wait 2 or 3 updates to try it again, anyway good luck dev.
Well, it seems obvious that I have downloaded it so I can delete it without trying it.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Some games just seem like they're designed to show you what it's like to hate yourself. Either You get to find out what it's like to be something that should be removed from the gene pool. I ask why? Why? What itch is this kind of game scratching? I like to think I'm pretty openminded but, this is just non-stop humiliation and self loathing made into an easy to digest format. Why?

Reactions: Simulacrum29

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I believe Mom is getting alot of that Dick and cum to be fed at work nothing like that protein shake :ROFLMAO:.
I guess all the incest fans are hoping the MC's mom is addicted to stranger's semen protein...

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I can't say that knowing that fact improves my impression of the game.
After that she says that her tattoo (free anal and bbc queen) are fake and she only dance there (until the last contract) but i have really conflicted feelings about her, or that is something and the dev changed forgot that part or she is really lying about fucking. Another one that i dont understand is sofia, she can have sex with another woman, but she dislike when the mc said that he had sex with a girl, so she can do but he cannot? Overall is not a bad game, the only part that i really hated is the rape on the dungeon, no matter what you cannot stop (don't matter is you choose support mao or aveline), the mc just stood there, looked, and said "little too late now", while he had a lot of time to do anything.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After that she says that her tattoo (free anal and bbc queen) are fake and she only dance there (until the last contract) but i have really conflicted feelings about her, or that is something and the dev changed forgot that part or she is really lying about fucking. Another one that i dont understand is sofia, she can have sex with another woman, but she dislike when the mc said that he had sex with a girl, so she can do but he cannot? Overall is not a bad game, the only part that i really hated is the rape on the dungeon, no matter what you cannot stop (don't matter is you choose support mao or aveline), the mc just stood there, looked, and said "little too late now", while he had a lot of time to do anything.
If I have to see a rape (and especially one that the MC can avoid) then I'd rather not play the game at all. Either it can be avoided, or I just don't see a reason to start the game.

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes