VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1.5] [TOASTER_JACK]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Why does Melissa have a hairy belly button? Hairy snatch I don't mind so much, although hers is rather extreme as well, but belly button? I do like the body shapes in this game a lot...hoping for more femdom!
I wanted a girl to please all the hairy lover out there, i've never seen any game that i know of with this kind of hair so i thought i'd try that.I just went full on the hair to see how it would be received, will definitely tune it down for the next releases !

Reactions: gimmegimmethat

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I wanted a girl to please all the hairy lover out there, i've never seen any game that i know of with this kind of hair so i thought i'd try that.I just went full on the hair to see how it would be received, will definitely tune it down for the next releases !
I think, you should keep the girl as is, even though she is not to my or many other people's taste. She at least serves a very niche audience who haven't gotten any love on the webs. Just make ms. thiccness (nr. 3 girl) not hairy :D

Reactions: JayAn

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I think, you should keep the girl as is, even though she is not to my or many other people's taste. She at least serves a very niche audience who haven't gotten any love on the webs. Just make ms. thiccness (nr. 3 girl) not hairy :D
girl n°3 is pretty much hairless so no worries about that :p thing is i can still have her very much hairy but tune it down a bit. i felt she had too much hair to begin with but kept it as is to try things out and see people reactions. But i agree with you, hairy lover don't get enough love :(

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I am not into short stories.
Can you just make a long story and one path or many?
At least make the short stories seem connected not separate.
That is so annoying and we lose interest fast.
There are other games on the site that are not just short stories, maybe this one isn't for you. The developer clearly states that this is going to be short stories reminiscent of a tankoubon doujin book with a bunch of different stories. I don't think he's going to cater to what you want.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Geezuz H Keerist :D that's a whole lotta Rosie..ima hafta try this just because i cannot avoid it now.. TiffanyMonroe lookit that will ya?..LOOKIT THAT!!!!!
Damnit Rob... was hoping to beat you to it and ask the usual annoying question most posters ask you "will wait for ThunderRob to try and give his opinion, whats the veredict?"

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thunder thighs and titties. If you were to date these girls you would have to spend all of your money just to buy them new pants as their old ones would keep on catching on fire. For now I think I'll pass till later and see then if there are any characters worth downloading to go after.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
This is why we can't have nice things. We finally have a good-looking SWOLE game and everyone's determined to comment the most unsexy things they think of. I'm finding this forum to be less-and-less supportive of other people's interests.
More than that they think it funny to sarcasm
On these work that they not like
Don’t think it is discouraging the dev
And bully the other who love some thing different than them

TOASTER_JACK

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
More than that they think it funny to sarcasm
On these work that they not like
Don’t think it is discouraging the dev
And bully the other who love some thing different than them
Everyone can have an opinion as long as they're not insulting i'm fine with them disliking the content, at the end of the day i'm giving this for free because i like what i'm doing and feel that some people might like it as well. Haters gonna hate, i'mma keep doing what i like and if others happen to share the same interest, good for them.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1] [TOASTER_JACK] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (50MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Hey guys... so many posts about the big asses and none about the 5th screen? This one actually looks like she can swallow the big girl from previous screens at once...

• Haha
Reactions: TOASTER_JACK

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Like it or not this is the pinnacle of HS games right here. (see all the screens at OP)

with those massive tits, they probably get stuck in a doorway trying to leave the house. Game Over. :oops: :D

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust: A Collection of Stories [v0.1] [TOASTER_JACK] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (50MB): - - -

damn going from 1.24GB to 50MB? that is some serious compression right there

Reactions: bas
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote